Are you sure?
Or Login using BecomeGorgeous
Forgot your password?
Please fill the form below and follow the further instructions.
By registering, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions.
We will not sell, rent or give your email to anyone so don't worry about spam.
0 Blog Posts
09 May 2010
Im going to get a haircut
Posted on 09 May 2010
* Side Swept Bangs: Short haircuts with bangs are considered very fashionable. They look especially good on round faces. Bangs take away the emphasis on the roundness of the face. However, make sure the bangs are swept to the sides. Avoid cutting the bangs straight across the forehead.
* Layers: Hair cut in layers look good on round faces. In fact, ladies with round faces should avoid cutting their hair without layers as they make the round faces look even more voluminous and wider.
* Pixie Haircut: A pixie hair cut visually breaks the volume of the face. Hence, this is one of the most suitable hairstyle for round faces. In a pixie haircut, the hair is cut in different lengths to give you a cropped and choppy look. This emphasizes your facial features, and thus enhances your beauty.
* Whisky and Tapered Ends: The hair styled with whisky and tapered ends is one of the most suitable short hairstyles for round faces as it de-emphasizes the roundness of your face. The popularity of this short hairstyle is mainly because it gives you a gamine and face-hugging effect.
* Shag Cuts with Whisky Ends: This typical short hairstyle for round faces are meant for those who prefer to keep their hair till their shoulders. This particular hairstyle visually breaks the volume and weight of the face. This is considered to be one of the best short hairstyles for women.
* Some Other Short Hairstyles to Try: Apart from the above cited examples of short hairstyles for round faces, there are many other short haircuts that can give you the same effect of reducing the volume and width of your round face. These are whisky partial or short fringy bang, short waves, hairstyles with fullness at the crown, off center parts and soft waves.
and one site:
Yeah there are some... Now these are what I like the most: Ok so this is the prettiest one for me....
And this is cute too....
Forgot to add the pic on the first one here's the one that I like the most:
This is also good:
Don't forget to upload a photo when you get the haircut..... Curious to see how will it look......
Posted on 10 May 2010
pixie cuts make faces look more round but if you like yourself this isn't a problem.
side swept bangs give a face more elongated appearance stay away from blunt cut bangs they make the face look shorter and more childlike
you already have what looks like a short bob but it's layered like a pixie cut so it won't bee to different from what you got unless you go Rhianna short. and your face looks more like a square than a circle it's even a lil heart
circles are the same lenght and width and the widest area is your cheekbones
heart faces are wider at the forehead and shorter at the jaw line
square is about equal in width at the forhead, cheekbones, and jawline
Posted on 01 Jun 2010
I was just curiouse. i already got my haircut and my profile pic is old. i have a razored bob. i used to have blunt bangs but the lady cut them at a angle so that they grow to the side. my hair is no longer pink. thank you for your answers i peachiate it.!!!!
Anti Wrinkle Treatments On The Face By Age Group
Winter 2013 make-up trends
Cassandra Amor'e Infinity Collection
Wear Evening Dresses in Appropriate Occasions
copyright © 2013 becomegorgeous.com