Are you sure?

Comfirm Cancel


Or Login using BecomeGorgeous


Please fill the form below and follow the further instructions.

By registering, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions.
We will not sell, rent or give your email to anyone so don't worry about spam.

Password Recovery

You are about to receive a email from us please make sure to check your spam or junk folder and add our email [email protected] to your contact list.

Thank you!





13 Apr 1967

I am 42 yr old female from maine. I am engaged to a loving man. Also I was born w/ spina bifida and have had many surgeries, But it does not stop me in anyway. Also I am a wiccan/witch and please do judge me Because I am a great person..

I love makeup and doing makeup for others.
More saduisahduiash dsau

  • 27 Rank

  • 2043 Points


angitia41 asked:

30 Nov 2008

I need someones help I have a friend who suffers bullemia and well he will not listen to me.

It is thin and dammit I dont want to lose him as I did my other friend..He tells others what to do and how to eat but he will not take his own advice...... what should i do?



bellalovesyouuu says:

Posted on 01 Dec 2008

that's hard...

I got over my addiction a while ago. My friends would always tell me that I needed to stop, they warned me that I could get very sick & die ect. ect.

I would tell them I stopped, but I wouldn't. It's not easy to stop because a person with an e.d.'s mind works a little differently, they don't see themselves the right way.

Anyway, the best advice i can give you is to force him into getting help. maybe sign him up for a course or something and trick him into going...anything! but do it quickly!!!

Login To Answer