Are you sure?

Comfirm Cancel


Or Login using BecomeGorgeous


Please fill the form below and follow the further instructions.

By registering, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions.
We will not sell, rent or give your email to anyone so don't worry about spam.

Password Recovery

You are about to receive a email from us please make sure to check your spam or junk folder and add our email [email protected] to your contact list.

Thank you!

Madison Mullins




29 Jan 1993

  • 1939 Rank

  • 16 Points


_maddmaddison_ asked:

22 Aug 2010

K ya'll I don't need a lecture here this is a serious question

So one night my boyfriend and I were fooling around just normal stuff and we were getting really passionate and his parents wouldn't be home for 4 more hours so we decided to have sex. So he went and got a condom and I watched him put it on and he put it on wrong. I knew knew KNEW i should've said something, but I didn't. I was so excited and it was such a huge step for us I didn't say anything and we had sex. Well its been 2 week since that night and I think I might have an STD. I'm not sure what but my vagina has 3 little white dots on it and it burns when I pee. I got my period so I know I'm not pregnant but I'm really worried about this. How do I know if I got an STD??? Who should I tell ? My boyfriend wants to have sex again and Iidk what to tell him and everybody else so please help me thanks.



ashashbabeyyheart says:

Posted on 22 Aug 2010



undeadxprincess says:

Posted on 23 Aug 2010

Well, maybe you can just take yourself to the hospital to get tested?

Sorry I can't be much help.


new_found_power666wrestlerforlife says:

Posted on 23 Aug 2010

You could very possibly have Chlamydia, a few months ago my last partner said he thinks he may have had it. I went and got tested but didn't have it but that s some of the symptoms the doctor asked about and looked for. I would strongly suggest going to the hospital, it is a curable STD and the longer you wait the worse it could get.. It can damage your fallopian tubes and make you unfertile.


runningwithscissors says:

Posted on 23 Aug 2010

The best advice I can give you is go see your doctor.

We really can't do a lot on here.


barbipixi says:

Posted on 23 Aug 2010

yea always get checked if your worried. go to the health department it's free

or go to your normal dr

or even going to the er but that's the most expensive

i go to the health department for my pills and my yearly exam


tinilildivamama says:

Posted on 23 Aug 2010

My advice is go to a health clinic near you, or something like planned parenthood, most of those places are confidential including giving information to parents or guardian. In the meantime try not to stress it will only cause more problems. And I know you said no lectures so I'm not going there cuz I was young once too, and for girls sex is something very meaningful and if the person doesn't mean much to you you would've never done it. I will say parents can try to turn the other way but in their heads they know what's going on, so if you need advice that is strictly tailored to you turn to a close adult that you can trust and they can help you to decide what you need to do next. You made an adult decision which shows you're maturing and sex is part of that whole process. Hon, I've made mistakes and I know others who have to in that department for your own sanity get checked and next time put yourself first a lifetime of illness and regret is far worse than a boyfriend's 10 seconds of shame :-s

Oh and be honest with the guy just tell him you had a scare and you'd like to step back for a little while before doing anything again, if he cares about you he'll support your choice :thumbup:

~WOW, ok, this was a bit like ma lecture huh :p sorry.

Anyway, I hope I helped rather than annoyed. Hope all goes well hon!~ :)


cheeryblozzum says:

Posted on 23 Aug 2010

If your parents don't know, this would be a good time to tell them. Tell ur doc near you. if you really think it's an STD, then research your symptoms and see if it comes up. some dots around your vag are normal, so it might not be anything, but if it burns it's important to get it checked out.

also, tell your boyfriend about this. next time, help him put it on. (:


chanp8 says:

Posted on 26 Aug 2010

You should go to a clinic, or maybe get one of those at home test kits, and if needed, get treatment for it, probably antibiotics, check the phonebook or online for free clinics in your area. Not sure where you live, but you might not have to tell your parents, you can call ahead and ask them. It may be something like a yeast infection or uti which can be treated and is not an std. Also, if it's an std, you need to have a talk with your boyfriend and ask him about his past and if needed, for him to get treatment too. If this is the first time for you, you just might be sensitive down there and the skin might be irritated. It could be nothing or you might have to get treatment. Don't stress yourself out, but get tested asap so you can feel better, if you're being sexually active, you might want to get bc while you're there . Good luck.

Login To Answer