Are you sure?

Comfirm Cancel


Or Login using BecomeGorgeous


Please fill the form below and follow the further instructions.

By registering, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions.
We will not sell, rent or give your email to anyone so don't worry about spam.

Password Recovery

You are about to receive a email from us please make sure to check your spam or junk folder and add our email [email protected] to your contact list.

Thank you!





26 Jul 1997

i live in churchill manitobe fav number is 13.i have 4 siblings 3 girls and one boy.i LOVE LOVE LOVE taylor swift,carrie underwood and the climb by miley cirus.

  • 232 Rank

  • 205 Points


15addie15 asked:

12 Oct 2009

idk whats wrong with me.

so i have a major crush on a guy and its kinda always thinking about him and when im thinking about him i feal like a empty spot.its really wierd. ive had crushes on guys before but i never felt like this.HHHHEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPP.



amaay says:

Posted on 12 Oct 2009

do you talk to him often? is he a friend? maybe you should try making a conversation with him or talking to him. i'm sure this way you will get to know each other. he may like you aswell, but be too scared to admit it to you. you could try and talk to some of his friends and see what kind of girl that he likes? or, if you are really confident, you could just tell him? (:



barbipixi says:

Posted on 13 Oct 2009

well that's what hormones do to girls

if you think he may like you smile and try to talk to him if you know he's never going to be with you (like he already has a gf) then it's ok to admire him from afar but don't act stalker ish : P


amaay says:

Posted on 12 Oct 2009

maybe, you could take your mind off him, by reading and going to the shops with your friends, this way the 'empty hole' will not feel as big. it's nothing to worry about, it's just a sign that you like him - alot!



15addie15 says:

Posted on 12 Oct 2009

i hardly ever talk to,hes not really a friend.thanks.

Login To Answer