Are you sure?
Or Login using BecomeGorgeous
Forgot your password?
Please fill the form below and follow the further instructions.
By registering, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions.
We will not sell, rent or give your email to anyone so don't worry about spam.
Rank: #1 -
Rank: #2 -
Rank: #3 -
Rank: #4 -
Rank: #5 -
11 Jul 2012
I want to have a second tattoo...is that too much...I didn't regret the first one...but I want to make sure that I won't regret the second one...Do you have any ideas of the tatttoo designs you won't regret ever?
Posted on 11 Jul 2012
If i could (im obviously too young) i would do a quote or something that means something to you, like my nana was considering getting the birthdate and deathdate of her dad...A quote or something would work too, like if youve had a special expirience in your life that means alot to you, i would wait for inspiration instead of just rushing in and regretting it later :)
Posted on 17 Nov 2012
This is from my friends experience. She has got tattoo sleeves on both her left and right arms. I asked if she ever regrets having tattoos she says ''no I love my tattoos because i am extreme about fashion and this is part of my personality''. I asked what are the advantages/disadvantages about having your tattoos and this is what she said:
- a fashion icon
- covers up my keratosis pilaris (skin condition, having tiny red bumps on her skin) making me able to wear sleeveless shirts
- able to wear sleeveless shirts at work (she works at a tattoo studio, her lifestyle)
- having peoples art on your body
- compliments from people
- peoples reactions
- will fade as you age (if the tattoo artist does not put the ink deep enough the tattoo will fade because they are constantly shedding skin cells)
- exposed to sunlight (PROS - just apply sunblock to the tattooed area)
- tanning beds (PROS - tattoos fade when exposed to UV light quite a lot, so always keep in mine cover your tattoos with wet flannels if you go on a bed)
She has more facts but im starting to get too detailed since you are only asking 'if you ever regret a tattoo'' ;)
Posted on 01 Apr 2013
i have 2 tattoos and i regret both, just because they didn't become the way i wanted them to look... u know, i brought a nice stencil to a good artist, and what happened? they just kept doing it their own way..and now i have 2 tats i don't really like.. i try to get them removed.
Posted on 12 Jul 2012
Oh....thank you this is a brilliant idea....
Also she has alot of designs on her arms so its kind of difficult to explain her pattern. But all I can say is that her tattoos look increible and not ridiculous.
Also she has alot of designs on her arms so its kind of difficult to explain her pattern. But all I can say is that her tattoos look incredible and not ridiculous.
Gorgeous Sword Art Online Asuna Yuuki Wedding Dress
Imagine A Woman... by SK Bouvier
How To Study in Style
copyright © 2013 becomegorgeous.com