A beautiful smile can brighten up the face. Beautiful and healthy looking teeth are not just a must for aesthetics, they are a must for our health as well. Here are some tips to help you get the perfect smile.
A perfect smile can make someone look more attractive, feel confident and even bring a smile to others faces. The health of the lips, gums and teeth is very important for our health as well as for aesthetics.
A Hollywood looking smile doesn't have to mean having beautiful lips and perfectly aligned teeth, it also means having healthy and clean teeth and lips. In order to achieve the perfect smile and make yourself admired and observed you need to take proper care of your teeth, lips and gums.
Here are some tips to help you radiate when you are smiling:
- brush your teeth in the morning, before bed and after every meal to keep them clean and bacteria free
- use dental floss daily or if you have rare teeth use a interdental brush. They will eliminate the bacteria from the parts where a regular toothbrush is not effective
- brush your tongue as well with the toothbrush because it too can build up bacteria which causes bad breath
- use mouthwash because they contain substances which kill bacteria and refresh the breath
- smoking and coffee can darken teeth so try to whiten them. There are a variety of products available for whitening the teeth from toothpaste to whitening strips. You can try brushing your teeth with baking soda because it acts as a bleach and it is safe for the teeth, or opt for a more professional teeth whitening treatment done by the dentist, like laser or whitening gel treatments
- keep your gums healthy. Massage your gums to promote blood circulation and to harden them in order to prevent gingivitis and other gum problems. Bleeding gums can lead to teeth loss
- go for regular check-ups at the dentist to make sure you are not developing cavities
- correct deformed teeth. There are so many options that your dentist can offer you in order to achieve perfectly aligned teeth
- do not drink juice excessively because juice contains acids that might damage the teeth's enamel which will lead to cavities and tooth decay
- keep your lips healthy and chap free by hydrating and moisturizing them.
Apply a little bit of lip gloss and show off your beautiful smile.