Want some tips to revive droopy eyelids? Follow these guidelines to avoid having tired and aging eyelids and banish the droopy eyes look.
Similarly to eyelashes, eyelids also play an essential role when it comes of creating a dazzling look. Indeed as the most important canvas for the eye makeup its condition can influence the success of our image. This area is one of the most sensitive spots on our face.
Consequently it is worth devoting some extra time and attention to its care. Droopy eyelids can make us look tired and older than we really are. That's why it is useful to experiment with the following tips to revive droopy eyelids.
Prevention is just as essential as treatment, why not spare ourselves of facing droopy or puffy eyelids too soon. Moreover in cases some might face serious surgery to eliminate this problem. These are some DIY homemade remedies to treat this unaesthetic issue.
- As mentioned earlier this area of of our face is ultra-sensitive to any damages. The best way to avoid any unpleasant consequences, as puffiness or dark circles is to quit rubbing our eyes. This is one of the worst habits, people often get used to. However if they could see the long-term result they would certainly stop.
- Rubbing is a harsh and damaging factor, by hurting the soft and fine tissues in this spot, we might generate some serious trouble. Stop increasing the chance for the appearance of redness, dark circles and droopy eyelids.
- The proper water intake can prevent droopy eyelids. Hydration plays a crucial role in maintaining the health of both eyes and the area around these.
- If you deprive your organism from the proper amount of water it switches to a water retention mode. This means that both body in general and the eyelids too will retain the liquids turning into real water bags.
- This will finally result in droopy eyelids. Drink at least 8 glasses of water per day and not a drop of it 2 hours before going to bed, in order to avoid the swelling.
- Cucumbers are magical remedies for droopy eyelids. Apply fresh slices of cucumber on the critical area. Leave them on for 15-20 minutes and lean back. This homemade method will help you in maintaining your eyes and eyelids refreshed and moisturized. Potato facials and slices work just as well, however take care of eliminating all the dirt from these. The colder the better, avoid warming them, it would only enhance the swelling process.
- Chamomile tea bags have also a great effect on eyelids. After you drunk your daily, tea, put the teabags in the refrigerator until these become cool and apply them on your eyes. Herbal teas are widely used in the beauty care, however in this case you should avoid mint tea bags. These might prove to be too harsh with this sensitive area. Leave them for other homemade skin care rituals.
- Simple spoons were also used by our grannies to reduce the puffiness of their eyes. This trick still works nowadays, as a quick remedy you can place them into the refrigerator until these reach the desired temperature. Again cold ones are the perfect solution for your tired eyelids.