Or Login using BecomeGorgeous
Please fill the form below and follow the further instructions.
You are about to receive a email from us please make sure to check your spam or junk folder and add our email email@example.com to your contact list.
Published on: 22 Aug 2012 by yogageek24
Hair it's the thing that ties up your outfit (aside from makeup) and it's the hardest thng to do when you're going to school after a two month vacaction.
1. Two thin braids starting from your hair parting and bobby pin the to the back-side of your head or tie them as one.
2. Make a low ponytail and tie a bow around it with a ribbon.
3. Make a ponytail and grasp a strand of hair from the ponytail and wrap it around the hair elastic, then clip it to the underneath of the ponytail.
4. A side braid (fishtail,french,normal...)
5. A SLIGHTLY messy bun either at the top or back of your head and to accesorise add a headband or a flower clip.
6. Take a strand of hair from the front of your face andclip it to the top of your head. Pull out strands of hair that you want in your face.
7. Leave your hair down and add cute hairclips or headbands (optional)