Or Login using BecomeGorgeous
Please fill the form below and follow the further instructions.
You are about to receive a email from us please make sure to check your spam or junk folder and add our email email@example.com to your contact list.
Published on: 23 May 2011 by xo_winter_princess_xo
If you're looking for a hairstyle that's chic and trendy, the low side messy bun is the way to go. It might sound incredibly complicated to create but actually is pretty easy to do yourself at home. This look is incredibly in and so versitile. Your can wear it casually or formally :) Enjoy!
1. Apply a dime-sized amount of straightening gel to freshly-washed towel-dried hair. Distribute it evenly throughout your hair.
2. Blow dry hair under medium heat, using a paddle brush to get hair extra sleek and shiny. Hair gets straighter if you dry it in sections instead of all at once
3. Pull hair into a loose ponytail at the nape of your neck on either side you prefer. Secure it with an elastic ban. Twist hair loosely until it naturally falls into a bun. Secure bun with as many bobby pins as needed.
4. Run your fingers through your hair to loosen it. You want your bun to look messy, but not slovenly.
5. Continue to work fingers through hair until you create your ideal look. If you have bangs, keep them loose on the forehead.
6. Finish off with a slight mist of hairspray to keep locks intact. If you want to dress up your look, a headband, or embellished bobby pin looks incredibly chic. Create curls. If you want something more romantic and pretty, curl your hair throughout with a large barrel curling iron after it's blow dried. Follow all the steps for creating a low side bun. Your hair will still look deliberately messy but a bit more elegant
Okay ! There you go goodluck <