Or Login using BecomeGorgeous
Please fill the form below and follow the further instructions.
You are about to receive a email from us please make sure to check your spam or junk folder and add our email [email protected] to your contact list.
Published on: 10 May 2018 by wigstorecanada
Wigs are multipurpose accessories used by many as per their requirement. From fashion purposes to medicinal and cosmetic use they have shown their power of adjustment quite liberally.
Often it happens that people shy away from the usage of these hair accessories due to some myths that need to be busted. The bubble needs to burst and people need to see the wide expanse of options for styling they have.
Generally, wigs are of two types: synthetic wigs and Human Hair Wigs . As the names suggest, the former is made from nylon and other fibers, however, the latter is prepared from original human hair. Agreeably both are good, but if you are looking for long-term usage along with certain specification then it is the human hair wig that women must try.
With synthetic wigs, it happens that the netting doesn’t allow your hair to breathe and also the additional weight causes your original hairline to recede. Hence, it is necessary that a wig wearer knows all the do’s and don’ts about wearing wigs.
Affordable human hair wigs are difficult to find. Obviously, it’s not easy to find a wig that suits your budget as well as your style. On the other hand, Best lace front wigs human hair are the ones that require quite some maintenance on our part too. So how to and how not to when it comes to these wigs.
Well, here are the things that a wig wearer must do:
1) Know your cap size. Before you buy the wig, if you have an idea of your cap size then you’ll find the wig with evenly distributed wig hairs. This reduces the strain on your head.
2) Go for a mesh design that allows your scalp to breathe.
3) Try lace front wigs. They look natural on the wearer and gives the wearer extra relief as they do not stretch on one’s hairline.
4) Always take your beautiful wigs to a hair stylist to give it a haircut that suits your face structure.
5) Protect your natural hair too! You can either braid it or wrap it up under your human hair wig. You can apply the protective serum on your hair too.
6) Storage of wigs is essential too. To maintain the shape of the head, you can place it on a wig stand overnight.
7) If you are styling your wig then do it while wearing it! Like this, you know what the style will look like.
Be it curling or ironing.Coming over to the things that must be avoided:
1) Perfect wig size matters. Wearing a short size will give you headaches while a bulky one will strain your original hair.
2) Never ever, we repeat, NEVER wear a wig over wet hair. Doing this over and again makes the wig head smelly and also your hair becomes home to bacteria and that too the smelly ones.
3) Over usage of hair glue and adhesives must be avoided. It not only damages your wig but also your original hair. So balance is the key here.
4) Don’t wear wigs 24/7. You might be using it for medical purpose but do realize that your scalp also needs breathing time and space.
5) Playing with colours. If it is for a Halloween party or a comic con then you can very well go for all shades that make it stand out, however, if you plan on using a wig on an almost daily basis then it might not go well with your natural hair colour.
For e.g.: if your hair is in the shade of the light spectrum, then blonde human hair wigs are the ones for you. One can go for a lighter shade or a darker one but nowadays it is quite possible to get the right shade done.
You can always colour a human hair wig the way you want but use the right shades.Once you get a hang of these tips and tricks you might as well be able to find some hacks of your own. It is necessary that one realizes that wig is an accessory at the end of the day and it cannot replace natural hair.
You must take twice as much care of your wig as that you do for your hair to improve its usability.human hair wigs are quite more sustainable and have a longer shelf life than their synthetic counterparts if one takes proper care of it.So just stick to these do's and don’ts for a healthy hair care and wig wear.
Similar Links :