Or Login using BecomeGorgeous
Please fill the form below and follow the further instructions.
You are about to receive a email from us please make sure to check your spam or junk folder and add our email [email protected] to your contact list.
Published on: 20 Jun 2016 by vncentwatson
CARE Customer Service
This programme enables you to understand “moments of truth” and deliver great customer service. It is designed for customer service staff who have face-to-face interaction with clients. Most of the skills are also valuable for those working in a call centre. It is about understanding your customers’ needs, managing them well and having skills to handle people in difficult settings. You need to connect quickly and engage people with your warmth and sensitivity. You will learn how to communicate effectively, build rapport with your customers and develop service strategies.
At the end of this programme you will be able to:
• Make an excellent first impression and make customers feel welcome
• Define the behaviours and motivators which shape successful customer service professionals
• Have a better focus on customer service by creating a mission statement for your department
• Develop a CARE mindset to serve your customers better
• Communicate with sensitivity and purpose in tense situations
• Use a 7 step model to manage difficult customers
• Know how to demonstrate empathy and build trust with customers
• Persuade customers by applying key customer service techniques
Click to read: