Get the Bella Swan look with these simple tips!
*FYI: Twilighter: Defined as a human being who is a fan of Stephenie Meyer's 'Twilight Series', consisting of 'Twilight', 'New Moon', 'Eclipse', and 'Breaking Dawn'. Twilighters are usually quite addicted to the series, and would be considered 'obsessed' by some.
1. Grow your hair or apply extensions for desired length. The natural the better! Remember, actress Kristen Stewarts hair is thin and messy, so you might want to razor the tips of your hair for a shaggy, layered look. Stay away from over the top styles. Stephanie Meyers pictures Bella as beauty in it's purest form.
2. Let your hair air dry after the shower. Put your hair in a ponytail and twist your hair into a bun. Secure it with a rubber band. Your hair should be lightly damp. This helps the strands concrete into luscious waves. *Tip: Don't sleep with your hair wet. It increases dandruff and hair damage/loss.
3. Take your hair down and run your fingers through it. The result should be the desired locks of Bella Swan!
You can also achieve drool worthy styles with both flat iron and curling iron too! Remember to condition before using heat on strands, though. It's easy to get the Twilight look with these awesome hair stylers!
-Hot Tools Black & White Nano Ceramic 1 Inch Flat Iron Model HTBW11 (Save 19%)
-Babyliss Tourmaline 1900W Hair Dryer Model BABTM5586 (Save 9%)
-Caruso Professional Ion Steam Hairsetter Model C97958 (Save 20%)
-Hot Tools Professional Big Bumper 1 1/2 Inch Curling Iron with Multi-Heat Control Model 1102 (Best Seller-Save 18%)
-Wigo Hot Air Brush 1000 Watts Anti Static Ceramic Model WG5120 (Save 22%)
1. Avoid primer, dark eye shadow,bright blush, dark lipstick and eye liner. Since Bella has pale skin, stay away from bronzers. If you have a darker complexion, no worries! Match your skin tone to a light foundation and love the skin your in!
2. Apply foundation in places you need it. Use a concealer to cover pimples and blemishes. Lightly powder your face evenly to prevent shiny skin.
3. For lips, stay away from super shiny gloss. Don't over do it! Light, rosy pink colors work great on natural tones.
4. Apply a medium brown or black mascara, for subtle eye definition.
Keep the AU NATUREL rule in mind Twilighters!
-Fusion Beauty LipFusion Color Shine Collagen Lip Plump - Flirt (Save 6%)
-MAC Mineralize Satinfinish SPF 15 Foundation
-Shiseido The Makeup Hydro-Powder Eye Shadow
-St. Tropez Body Moisturizer with L-Tyrosine (Save 10%)
-Fusion Beauty LashFusion XL Micro-Technology Instant Lash Volumizer (Save 5%)
Have a Signature Fragrance
The aroma of Bella was featured throughout the whole Twilight series. Bella's irresistible scent attracted the most tantalizing vampires. You have the look, now have the smell! Aim for a fresh scent, nothing too outrageous. Stick to crisp musks, and light florals. Bella's scent reflects instinct, and passion. Try these:
-I Love Love Cheap and Chic by Moschino (Save 14%)
-Paris by Yves Saint Laurent (Save 32%)
-Green Tea by Elizabeth Arden (Save 37%)
-Glow by Jennifer Lopez (Save 36%)
-Look by Vera Wang (Save 10%)
Ultra Fragrances.com has over 12,000 designer fragrances for men and women up to 80% off everyday! We are your one stop shop for designer beauty, hair, and skin care products fit for any occasion! Remember, at UltraFragrances.com you get FREE SAMPLES with every purchase and FREE SHIPPING with orders over $75! Visit often for exclusive offers and contest details for your chance to WIN BIG and SAVE! Got Facebook? How about Twitter? Did you know UltraFragrances.com fans receive special coupon codes and hot deals on this years fragrances including upcoming launches for 2010? - Add us below! Visit Ultra Fragrances.com today; where luxury meets affordability!