Or Login using BecomeGorgeous
Please fill the form below and follow the further instructions.
You are about to receive a email from us please make sure to check your spam or junk folder and add our email [email protected] to your contact list.
Published on: 02 Feb 2011 by sparksflyyy
A lot of my friends have been asking me lately how I get my hair to look so good scrunched. So I decided I should just share it with you girls! (:
Okay so here are the steps I do to scrunch my hair:
1) Take a shower at night and towel dry your hair until it's damp-ish.
2) Section off your hair in half right down the middle and make 2 braids.
3) Sleep with the braids in your hair over night.
4) In the morning take the braids out and apply mousse or gel to your hair to scrunch it.
5) Flip your hair over and apply the mousse or gel like you normally would to scrunch your hair (for best results use like an old soft tee-shirt to scrunch your hair!)
6) Spray hairspray in your hair to help it stick better.
Those are the steps I take to scrunching my hair! Also for mousse I use Herbal Essences Totally Twisted Curl Boosting Mousse! (: