Or Login using BecomeGorgeous
Please fill the form below and follow the further instructions.
You are about to receive a email from us please make sure to check your spam or junk folder and add our email email@example.com to your contact list.
Published on: 22 Mar 2012 by shelbyalexus
First thing you need to know to make cheerleader is:
1. You have to have at least a B in every class (or in other words, an 80 or above!)
2. You want to be nice and have a good personality towards everybody (especially teachers) so they will vote for you
3. At least try to do a cartwheel or a round-off if you don't know any tumbling (like me)
4. Always, and ALWAYS, smile! (: The judges or the student body don't want to see a frowning cheerleader!
5. Have sharp moves! I said "sharp". Not stiff! If your too stiff you won't be able to do as much!
6. And practice your HARDEST (take a little break once in a while) and everyday!
7. Not to sound mean, but you have to be WHITE AND RICH!!!!! ): Thats exactly why I didn't make cheerleader. I'm the one in the right corner of the picture. My name is alexus. Everybody said I am good at everything I do in cheerleading. But I don't think so. And remember, you have to get your jumps at a good height. It doesn't really matter about that but apparently it does to our racest judges! So, be prepared! The girls that made cheerleader did not deserve it because they paid the judges to make cheerleader! And also, the sponsor chooses! Not the judges! I did my left herkie, my left herdler, and my toe touch at the tryouts! What I prefer to do when I'm stretching to practice my jumps are these stretches-
1. Get in a starddle position (or the splits, or the eagle) then start stretching from left to right. Each leg you want to stretch for ten second
2. No put your feet together like you in a pike position (but on the floor) then lift both your feet up about 3 inches off the ground and hold that for ten seconds
3. Now get back in a starddle position and put your hands in front of your legs and now lift one leg up and do ten circles forward and ten circles backwars. Repeat that to the other
4. not do a backbend! Keep your legs staright! Hold that for 15 seconds and then your ready to start practicing! (I also did these stretches while I was waiting to go out in front of the judges)
*Comment and tell me if you make cheerleader or not! If you did then great! If you didn't you still have next year! Good luck! *COMMENT PLEASE!!! (: