Or Login using BecomeGorgeous
Please fill the form below and follow the further instructions.
You are about to receive a email from us please make sure to check your spam or junk folder and add our email [email protected] to your contact list.
Published on: 13 Feb 2017 by shainexpackersmovers
Selecting packers and movers services is really a confusing task and one has to be very careful in choosing the relocation service company as the security and safe reaching of the goods in the destination place is what every client aspires for and is first and foremost expectation of most of the clients. If you corner cheap and not so experienced packers and movers then no doubt you are putting the safety of your goods at stake.
Here are 10 worst mistakes while hiring packers and movers services:
1. Going for cheap: People often tend to hire cheap packers and movers services without even examining the experience and expertise of the hired company in the said forte. It is meaningless to opt for cheap service if the packers Company are not capable of providing required safety and security for your goods. On one hand you are saving moving by hiring the cheapest one and on the other hand you tend to lose double the amount in case the goods are lost or damaged in the transit.
2. Experience: Experience is the best teacher. So it is always better to hire professional and experienced packers and movers Company. Many people tend to opt unprofessional packers and end up making their shifting spree a tedious and chaos affair altogether. As such packers will have little idea of scientific packing and transporting of goods. You are handing over our beloved belonging to the packers for shifting so you must avoid making choice in a rush.
3. Comparison: Comparing services of different movers makes you understand the extra advantages that you get at same cost. Checking multiple relocation providers gives you fair idea of cost of relocation, time taken, material used in packing and other benefits.
4. Not checking license and certificate: Normally people do not bother to check the license and certificates of any Company before hiring them and just get allured by their advertisements and logos. It is highly recommended to check all the licenses and certificates of the packing Company before hiring them to know their authenticity.
5. Not asking estimated budget in advance: Sometimes people do not bother to ask the estimated budget they might be paying for shifting. It is highly advisable to ask the estimated budget before hiring the Company as some of the Companies may fool you by asking more money from you after you avail the service. So it is always better to ask the estimated budget in advance before cornering the Company.
6. Avoid asking for Insurance services: Some packers and movers will advice you not to insure the goods but never follow this word of theirs and enquire whether they provide insured service or not. This is highly mandatory as Company could be able to compensate the loss in case any item is damaged on the way. They are your goods and so be sure of their safety in transit. Also never undervalue the goods for saving premium as what you declare is what you get.
7. Check out the testimonials: Ask for the experience of packers Company and check their testimonials. Doing this will give you clear picture of the clients they have worked with earlier and the responses of the clients in the testimonials will give better picture of the relocation company.
8. Not ensuring that everything is in black and white: It is advisable to take written agreement from the packing Company about the services they are going to render. Everything right from rates, insurance, services etc. needs to be written as it stands as proof and protective shield for the client against the Packers. As verbal commitments vanish in thin air while party cannot deny anything that is put on paper.
9. Not hiring packers in advance: Often people rush to corner packers and movers only few days before the actual shifting. Finding packers is a tough job as one has to care about reliability and costs before hiring one. Instead one should start searching and request estimates so that you can compare and evaluate the mover in advance.
10. Unaware of the inclusive charges: Unless you ask they will not tell about such charges. Inquire about each and every charge viz. extra charge for waterproof packing, labour charge, wooden packing, tips etc. Before selecting it is advisable to be clear with all the relocation charges.
For more info:- http://www.shainexpackersmovers.in