Or Login using BecomeGorgeous
Please fill the form below and follow the further instructions.
You are about to receive a email from us please make sure to check your spam or junk folder and add our email firstname.lastname@example.org to your contact list.
Published on: 24 Apr 2017 by scott089
Aren’t you tired of being told by others to wear this, and not that all because of your body type or, your body size? The more troubling concern, in fact, is when it’s your own head giving you these stereotypical limitations.
The Swimsuit Tailored For You
“I know my curves are sexy and I want everyone else to know that theirs are too. There is no reason to hide and every reason to flaunt” — Words of wisdom from no other than the sultry and sexy Ashley Graham. If you haven’t already heard about her, she is the quickly becoming the biggest plus size supermodel of the world. Just last year, this Size 16 model graced the cover of the Sports Illustrated, the first ever plus-sized model to do so.
After checking out hairstyles for short hair, think you’re ready to see what swimsuit might best fit you? First, check out these tips on how best you can go about shopping for that perfect swimsuit:
Tip No. 1: Love your own body. Work with it, and not against it. You have to love the only body you got for you to get to know it better, as in enough for you to be frank about your assets and your liabilities. We can’t have it all.
Tip No. 2: Go pick up the style you want to see on you. Forget the rules on body types. Who knows if you’re pear or triangle or what not? Unlearn the habit. It’s time you picked up for style.
Tip No. 3: Always fit several pieces of swimsuits. You’re looking for a piece that flatters your features but comfort is also premium. The only way you can nail both criteria is by trying it on. That is why when it comes to swimsuits, we highly recommend you do your shopping the old way, that is, in store, and skip the online shopping altogether.
Tip No. 4: Jump around and bend sideways. When you wear that swimsuit, you’ll be up and about, doing your thing in the ocean, on the shore or, while parasailing. The point is, you’re not going to be standing like a mannequin so you have to make sure that your swimsuit isn’t going to give you a wardrobe malfunction while you’re stepping out from the water to cool off on the shore. If a nipple sticks out, cut the piece out of the list.
Tip No. 5: Take photos of you from all angles. You want to see if your swimsuit fits you well. So, don’t just concentrate on your best angles, take shots of yourself from any angle. Where you see bulges, a Stemutone may help but, we doubt if these products will have long-lasting effects so don’t put too much faith you’ll see miraculous improvements where you see imperfections.
Shopping For A Purpose
Truth is, any style of swimsuit will be good for any body type. The factors that make a real difference are the sizes and how each piece has been constructed. We make swimsuit suggestions below based on specific objectives you may have when wearing these pieces:
1. Better support for big or saggy boobs. If you’ve had kids, chances are a strappy straight-strapped bikini top isn’t going to flatter your upper body at all. The solution is to choose haltered bikini tops. The string on your nape provides extra support to your breasts and pulls them up.
2. Make your breasts appear fuller. Do not wear a halter. Find yourself a skimpy and strappy bikini top with a triangular cup and an underwire to push up your breasts. Get the item in one or up to two sizes smaller.
3. Give your waist a more cinched look. Good for you! This season, high-waist bikini bottoms are hot. That gives you an instant curve on the waist.
4. You don’t want to burn easily. You want to be wearing a rash guard. Make up for the top cover by wearing a string bikini bottom.
5. You want your figure to appear shapely without showing too much skin. Wear a one piece suit with plenty of straps on the shoulders and back, and a curvy, peep through hole on one side. It’s like getting an instant lipo without the surgery.
As the sun, sand and the beach lures you in this season, how about going with your personal preferences for a change? Dress up according to your taste?