Or Login using BecomeGorgeous
Please fill the form below and follow the further instructions.
You are about to receive a email from us please make sure to check your spam or junk folder and add our email firstname.lastname@example.org to your contact list.
Published on: 24 Jan 2017 by sandyt
1) Purchase Gift Sets - Usually gift sets come with a few different products in the same package and is cheaper than buying each product separately. They have a lot of those at the department store during boxing week!
2) Ask For Samples - I know that Sephora will give out samples for any makeup product that you are looking for. You can also ask for samples at the beauty boutique in certain drugstores as well.
3) Baby Shampoo - You can use baby shampoo to remove makeup. It doesn't work as well as a makeup remover but it will get most jobs done. (and its much cheaper)
4) Disassemble the Package - To get the last bits of makeup out of the package, simply cut, tear or break the container of the makeup tube or package to get the remaining bits out.
5) Use Cheaper Dupes - Some makeup brands create cheaper dupes of their high-end products. You can use a tool like www.findation.com to find foundations that have the same shade for different brands. Do some research online to see if there are any dupes for the products that you are using.
6) Combine Cheap & Expensive Makeup - In the case of foundations, you can use a cheaper concealer underneath your high-end foundation. That way, you are not paying extra for something people don't see.
My name is Sandy Taylor and I am a Professional Makeup Artist from Vancouver BC. I am also the editor of www.foundationfairy.com. Thanks for checking out my post here.