Or Login using BecomeGorgeous
Please fill the form below and follow the further instructions.
You are about to receive a email from us please make sure to check your spam or junk folder and add our email firstname.lastname@example.org to your contact list.
Published on: 16 Apr 2017 by samuel
Do you have an over stuffed wardrobe full of things you haven’t worn in years? Yes, me too. It might be time to go on a rampage and clean out all of those clothes you know you’ll never wear again. You might find you don’t miss any of the things you throw out too!
Here are some things you should definitely be cleaning out of your wardrobe this spring.
1. Same shirt, different colours – You don’t need the same style of shirt in 7 different colours just because it fits. It’s way too many options! Find all of the dupes and lay them out. I guarantee you will find 1 that you wear consistently. You could be wearing so many other different outfits, don’t limit yourself to the same clothes 5 days a week.
2. Ill fitting clothes – You want a wardrobe you can wear, it’s time to let go of the jeans you’re waiting to squeeze back into. Same goes for anything you bought that’s too big as well. If you know it’s not going to fit, you don’t need it anymore.
3. Your old favourites – We all have that feeling of hating the outfit we once adored. Our style is constantly changing, so when you are no longer feeling that trend then get rid of the outfit. You may find that some of the pieces are versatile. But if they don’t go, then let them go.
4. Freebies – Shirts, hats, bags all with festival and local ads emblazoned on them. You don’t wear them, never will wear them again. It’s time to get rid, and free up some space in your closet.
5. Have you worn it recently – If you haven’t worn it in over 6 months, it’s probably time to let go. Ask yourself why you haven’t worn it recently. If it’s weather related then that’s fine. But any other excuse needs to be addressed, and you can probably get rid of the clothes.
So now your wardrobe is lovely and cleaned out ready for spring, you might need to fill it back up again with a few key items. If you’re not sure what to pick up on your next shopping trip, try getting in touch with Suzanne Baker who is a London based image consultant.