Or Login using BecomeGorgeous
Please fill the form below and follow the further instructions.
You are about to receive a email from us please make sure to check your spam or junk folder and add our email email@example.com to your contact list.
Published on: 21 Apr 2017 by rudyard
Going away for a long weekend is something we all need from time to time, even if it’s just a weekend away in one of the cheap hotels in Manchester. The only negative to going away for a weekend is that you need to pack and usually it causes nothing but stress because you never know what to take, so you end up taking half your house. If you’re looking for an idea of what to pack for your long weekend away, have a look at some of the essentials you need below.
Depending on where you go for the weekend and what your plans are will obviously depend on what you need to pack. Always make sure you have the essentials before packing anything else and you’ll find you can’t go far wrong. The below items are the most important.
• Wallet – Make sure you have your money, credit cards, driving licence, and any other important items you usually keep in your wallet.
• Mobile – Always keep your mobile handy and make sure it’s topped up with credit or your contract is in full working order in case you run into problems. Bring your phone charger as well.
• Important documents –Hotel information, flight times, travel insurance, etc.
Even though you’ll want to take much more stuff with you, you’ll find the above items are the most important and you can still go on holiday without anything else – but that’s obviously not recommended.
Once you have the important items ready you’ll want to pack your clothes to give you something to wear during your weekend away. Let’s assume you’re going away for four days from Friday to Monday. The best way of packing clothes is to work out what you will be doing each day and what the weather is going to be like.
• Underwear (at least one set per day, but it’s recommended to bring extra).
• Socks (bring extra as socks don’t take up much space)
• Tops (t-shirts, jumpers, jackets, etc.)
• Bottoms (trousers, jeans, shorts, skirts, and loungewear to feel comfortable in whilst in the hotel room)
• Footwear (formal shoes, trainers, flip flops, slippers)
• Swimwear (one set is usually enough)
Check the weather before you arrive at your destination to give you more idea of what you need, but you’ll find the above are the standard clothing items to pack for any long weekend away.
There are several other items that can be packed if you have space or you feel you need them.
• Sun Glasses
• Sun cream
• Plug adaptors
• Bluetooth speakers
Most stuff that is optional can generally be purchased wherever you’re staying if you don’t have the room, but items such as Bluetooth speakers and headphones can be taken if there’s room to do so.
The next items to pack will be your toiletries. Most hotels provide most of what you need, but the following items will likely need to be packed.
• Hair products
• Shaving equipment
The list is practically endless when it comes to packing for a long weekend away, but just remember that most things can be purchased during
your stay so there’s no need to go overboard if you don’t think you’ll need optional items. Be sure to make a checklist before you pack so you don’t forget any of your essentials.