Or Login using BecomeGorgeous
Please fill the form below and follow the further instructions.
You are about to receive a email from us please make sure to check your spam or junk folder and add our email [email protected] to your contact list.
Published on: 10 Jun 2011 by rosalie_s
So here is a fun DIY mask using chocolate! Smells yummy but works great. This Summer, we can treat ourselves with chocolate....without the calories!
Cocoa is high in anti-oxidants which help the skin to fight against free radicals. Why not make your own mask and treat yourself?
I love making my own masks because it's so much fun and gives great results but remember that results don't happen over night. You must be consistent and patient.
I reckon it would be fun to make this for sleep over parties too. Why not? Give it a go!
If you are allergic to any of the ingredients mentioned, do not try this remedy.
What you will need:
-Cocoa Powder (or butter)
Let's make this:
1. Put one desert spoon of cocoa butter into a bowl
2. Add one desert spoon of organic honey
3. Mix, Mix & Mix
4. Then add one desert spoon of natural yougurt
5. Mix, Mix, Mix
6. Keep on mixing until it has a rich brown consistency
7. Let it chill in the fridge for a few minutes
(wear something dark and old when applying the facial mask)
8. Apply the generous layer on your face (avoiding you eye and mouth area)
9. Let it set for about 20-25 minutes
(if you have a bit left over go ahead and use it on your body)
10. Rinse of after 20-25 minutes
11. Pat your face dry
(don't forget to tone and moisturize after patting your face dry)
Your skin should feel tighter, firmer and smoother
Feel free to leave comments ^_^