Or Login using BecomeGorgeous
Please fill the form below and follow the further instructions.
You are about to receive a email from us please make sure to check your spam or junk folder and add our email firstname.lastname@example.org to your contact list.
Published on: 24 Aug 2016 by renceremer14
Ideally employers should have their own staff who are trained to conduct the company’s investigations and disciplinary meetings. This lessens the reliance on, and costs associated with, engaging external consultants and lawyers.
Wallace & Associates deliver training workshops to up-skill managers. These workshops are tailored to suit organisational requirements.
• General employment relations
• Running an employment investigation and disciplinary process
• Investigating bullying and harassment complaints
• Performance management
• Negotiating & managing union relationships
• How to undertake business restructuring and change management