Or Login using BecomeGorgeous
Please fill the form below and follow the further instructions.
You are about to receive a email from us please make sure to check your spam or junk folder and add our email email@example.com to your contact list.
Published on: 24 Jun 2016 by remy-hair-extensions
5 kinds of vitamins for healthy and beautiful hair will improve your hair from dry and damaged hair, avoid being damaged from beautifying process of women. Some vitamins such as A, B, E, Folic acid and Biotin are the most essential vitamins to make hair more beautiful than ever. Surely, making plans for supplementing these vitamins will support you to make up your hair effectively.
1. Vitamin AVitamin A helps to improve the health of hair because they contain antioxidants that balance and regulate cutaneous sebum of the scalp. Damages to the hair are mostly caused by air pollution, free radicals generated by the impact of air pollution on the scalp and hair to make your hair “weaker”.Vitamin A-rich foods include carrots, tomatoes and leafy green vegetables. These foods prevent free radicals and make hair longer and grow faster.
2. B group vitaminsB group vitamins include essential vitamins such as vitamin B6, vitamin B12 and biotin. B group vitamins reduce hair loss, make hair shiny and help hair grow faster. B group vitamins found in eggs, whole grains, liver. Regularly supplement these kinds of food in the diet, you will have a beautiful glossy hair.
3. Vitamin ETo have healthy and beautiful hair, it is necessary to supply enough blood flowing under the scalp. Vitamin E supports blood circulation, so that it makes hair silky and soft. Vitamin E also contributes to limiting dandruff and split ends. Vitamin E is found in sprouts, soybeans, sunflower seeds, sesame, groundnuts.
4. Folic acidFolic acid offers many benefits for health and beauty, including hair. Folic acid helps to prevent gray hair and makes hair healthier and silkier. It nourishes the hair from the roots and provides moisture to the hair, which limits hair breakage. Folic acid-rich foods include tomatoes, asparagus, broccoli, avocado, bread.
5. BiotinBitotin is also called as Vitamin H, an essential nutrient for a beautiful and healthy hair. It enhances elasticity to your hair. It also prevents hair from being dry and broken. Moreover, Vitamin H support your body to produce keratin – an important component to help hair become healthy. Thus, it is considered as a kind of natural “dye” for the old. biotin-rich foods include whole grains, chicken, cheese, eggs.This is the list of 5 vitamins help hair health and beautiful, which helps women to know essential foods for hair caring process. “The hair is a part creating human beings’ beauty”. This is a criteria to create for the beauty of hair, so referring to this article will be good for your hair caring process.