Or Login using BecomeGorgeous
Please fill the form below and follow the further instructions.
You are about to receive a email from us please make sure to check your spam or junk folder and add our email email@example.com to your contact list.
Published on: 18 Aug 2011 by ravenousgirl1
Hello ladies, yes i'm talking about, periods, pads and stuff. In here you'll read some advice and tips dealing with that time of the month.
- Do not wear thongs, or things that are loose and small. Wear something that is snug, like hipster panties, i have friends that wear two pairs of underwear, just to be safe.
- be ready, and carry supplies, in gym bag, hand bag, and school bag. Pads tampons etc. You can even carry an extra pairs of loose pants or panties to be safe.
- You can sleep with a towel under your butt when you sleep, if you have bad leakage, or you can use extra heavy flow overnight pads.
-avoid drinking anything cold. this can make the flow heavier.
-Avoid wearing any white, or light colored clothing at the bottom, or anything that is too thin. I like dark jeans the best, or black sweats, because they are comfy.
- Plan and expect. Keep track on a calendar of your period cycle. Mark down the first day of your period, then mark down when you second period comes, for example it can be every 28 days.
- Avoid salty stuff. Salty things can make you cramps worse, and make you bloat.
- Try avoid things that are surgary. This also can make the flow heavier.
-Have a good intake of iron, and you can also eat bananas, they have potassium and can minimize pain.
- Stay hygenic, take a shower everyday, wash down there or it will smell, ( hey its just the truth). Make sure hands are clean before changing tampons/pads. Change pads every 3-5 hours, and change tampons every 3-4 hours, do not wear tampons over eight hours, or you can cause TSS ( Toxic Shock Syndrome)... TSS can cause death if not detected in time, you know when you have TSS, when other people can smell you, or you have rashes, high fever, are dizzy, and vomiting.
- Take in plenty of vitams, from fruits and veggies, and get vitam D. And eat high protein stuff.
- To help cramps, you can take some 'you time'. Have a hot bath to realese tension. A little bit of walking, and don't be afraid to take pain killers if your cramps are preventing you from doing stuff