Or Login using BecomeGorgeous
Please fill the form below and follow the further instructions.
You are about to receive a email from us please make sure to check your spam or junk folder and add our email [email protected] to your contact list.
Published on: 11 Mar 2019 by patri
….. for safest, sexiest summer Tan Ever!
It can be intimidating to know how to contour using a self-tanner, but it is actually easy once you know which areas of your body you want to give attention to. Then you can avoid common self-tanning mistakes and make sure you have an amazing glow that emphasizes your best features.First, how to apply
* Spray 6 inches away from your body to avoid splotches
* Choose a self-tanner for your skin type; go one shade darker for contouring, check on www.minetanbodyskin.com
* Remove makeup for a darker face tan or keep makeup on for a subtle glow
* Use a tanning mitt or dry towel to touch up mistakes. Pat gently and don’t rub!
* Apply lightly to tops of hands and feet and on knees
* Avoid the ankles, elbows and between the toesShape your body with these simple self tanner contouring tricks!
Perkier butt – Spray a half circle on the side of the cheeks, add shadows underneath
Slimmer Thights – Spray along the outside of the tights
Toned Legs – Spray down the center of the shins and along the calf muscles
Trimmer Torso – Spray down the sides of the torso from the rib cage to the hip bones
Fuller Chest - Spray between breasts to create the illusion of a cleavage
Define Collarbone – Spray along the collar bone and over the tops of the shoulders
Chiseled Arms – Spray a line right underneath the biceps
Sculpted Face – Spray in hollows of cheeks and under jawline..
Advice: If the product that suits for all skin types and tones you can check Luxe Everyday Gradual Tan Foam, which is deeply hydrating, glowing skin
Luxe Everyday Moisturizer Gradual Tan Foam suits all skin types and tones for those want a deeply hydrating and radiant skin finish that glows. Infused with a luxurious blend of coconut oil, hemp seed oil, jojoba oil, argan oil, rosehip oil, grapeseed oil, and avocado oil. www.minetanbodyskin.com