Or Login using BecomeGorgeous
Please fill the form below and follow the further instructions.
You are about to receive a email from us please make sure to check your spam or junk folder and add our email [email protected] to your contact list.
Published on: 05 Oct 2016 by onutlonzo
Learn how a trusted advisor can help you keep your projects on schedule and on budget, keeping costly overruns in check while uncovering new efficiencies.
A Firm Foundation
You can reduce your risks, meet project goals, and reduce cost with construction audit and consulting services from Moss Adams(http://www.mossadams.com/services/advisory/construction-audits-and-consulting/overview).
Our commitment to your capital program starts with professionals dedicated to helping you succeed. Our construction team members bring proven business expertise coupled with extensive construction industry experience.Services we offer include
onitoring your program’s progress is critical to your success. We’ll help identify factors that could threaten your success and help resolve potential problems that could cause delays and cost overruns.
Construction Process Improvement Services
Having the right controls in place is key to reducing risk and cost. We routinely consult with clients to help them implement overall project control structure, change order management, financial budgetary management and reporting, safety and insurance, and more. With solid controls in place, you’ll be better positioned to succeed.
Program Management Support
Receive valuable and timely program progress, expenses and quality as we provide needed reports, review contractor payment applications for overcharges, evaluate change order cost submissions and validate contractor compliance.
Typically Requested Construction Services
Improve Program Cost Efficiency and Performance
• Audit costs preemptively to verify compliance of contractor charges
• Enhance schedule, quality, and cost management control processes, policies, and procedures
• Compare construction management to industry best practices
• Assess program staffing
Assist the Board and Address Stakeholder Perceptions
• Measure program results against what was promised
• Identify cost savings and improvement areas through diagnostic review
• Evaluate flexibility to address changing facility needs
• Address specific concerns and issues
• Validate best practices applied
• Collaborate and communicate results effectively
• Facilitate project scope definition sessions
• Establish communications process and progress meetings
• Plan insurance program structure Programming
• Assess staffing model
• Introduce best procurement practices
• Define project control structure
• Build contractual controls
• Finalize project objectives and plans through facilitated sessions
• Review and improve project management processes, reporting, and change order controls
• Monitor design and planning performance
• Assess cost controls
• Monitor project progress and quality
• Audit contractor cost records, financial and budgetary reporting, and control processes
• Review safety program and insurance best practices
• Review claims and disputes
• Assess property and income tax valuation and sales tax payment
Completion and Close-Out
• Evaluate performance against targets
• Audit final cost and monitor close-out and contract compliance
• Capture learning for improvement on future projects
• Provide independent and balanced assessment and reporting on project performance