Or Login using BecomeGorgeous
Please fill the form below and follow the further instructions.
You are about to receive a email from us please make sure to check your spam or junk folder and add our email [email protected] to your contact list.
Published on: 07 Apr 2012 by ms_rhinestone_heart
vs Hi guys so todays review is both a heart and hate! So as you can see i have here 2 face washes i use, one is new and the other i can barely use! Okay there are good and bad about both. I am going to start with Neutrogena Oil Free Wash, Pink Grapefruit!
Kay so here goes! Neutrogena is my HATE and p.s my skin is not sensitive (i once was out side with no shade for 4 hours not even a light rosey hue)
1) It smells amazing and cleans deep (7/10)
2) Claims it does not over dry and removes only excess oil, its not true, my skin was red and bone dry and it did this to all my family and one of my cousins -we ALL have different skin types- , my skin was so dry i began to have cracked painful skin that if it even got sweat on it, i would almost cry (did this to my family and cousin as well) (2/10)
3) It easily gets rid of black heads and breakouts but at what cost -find above- all in all i would not really recomend this product, but if you keep using it your skin gets used it but sometimes it still hurt. (5/10) So Try It!
Now for Clean and Clear! YAY! So i have the orange fruit infusion one! This is my HEART!
1) so cleans really well (9/10)
2) it contains strawberry seeds and mandrian orange, to cleanse pores and clear breakouts (8/10)
3) be warned though the strawberry seeds WILL get into your eyes and its a pain to get out, trust me (6/10)
4) i have had it for two days and one night and all my stress -grade related ugh- breakouts are gone and its even healing some pimples that i thought for sure would scar but guess who has a baby smooth face ME!
So there you have it folks my face wash reviews hope you like them and tell me if you own them and how they are on your skin, or if you went out and bought them to try, tell me how they are working with your skin!
<3 Heart Ya Later<3