Or Login using BecomeGorgeous
Please fill the form below and follow the further instructions.
You are about to receive a email from us please make sure to check your spam or junk folder and add our email [email protected] to your contact list.
Published on: 18 Sep 2017 by moris
If you have decided to
use Yahoo email account on any other email client apps like Thunderbird,
Outlook, then you need to configure your account with Outlook. Without
configuring, you won’t be able to access your Yahoo account on any email client
app. And to configure your account, POP3 requires. POP3 is a general protocol
that is used by desktop email client for retrieving emails from your mail
It permits 3rd party
email clients installed on your mobile phone or PC for retrieving messages from
your email inbox.
Note: After configuring your account you can
access all your Yahoo account activity on your email app, with no internet. You
can access all your past Yahoo mail after configuring without the internet.
In order to
enable POP3 on Yahoo account, go through these steps:
SEE MORE ALSO HERE :- Yahoo
Mail Account To iPhone Using IMAP
·Initially, you need to login into your Yahoo Mail. And hit on your Display Name and then choose ‘Edit My Account’
· After that you will an account settings page
· Next, check the current settings. In case it is Yahoo! Asia, you need to skip to step 7. Else, you can hit ‘Edit‘on the Member Information segment
· Now, in the Member Details page, just hit on the current chosen content choice (ie: Yahoo! US)
· You need to change your current chosen content settings to Yahoo Asia and hit ‘Finished’.
· Afterwards, you have to go through the TOS (Terms of Service) and click ‘I Accept’. (In case you will decline the TOS, you cannot carry on further)
· Your choice should be ‘Yahoo! Asia‘as of now ad hit the ‘Finished‘button.
· Then in your mail box page, hit on Options and choose Mail Options.
· With this, hit on POP & Forwarding. Hit the ‘Set up or edit ‘POP & Forwarding‘link correctly.
· Last but not the least, choose the Web & POP Access choices. You can change the other settings if essential. And hit Save.
The settings for the POP3 & SMTP:
· Incoming Mail Server (POP3): pop.mail.yahoo.com (Use SSL, port: 995)
· Outgoing Mail Server (SMTP): smtp.mail.yahoo.com (Use SSL, port: 465, use authentication)
· Account Name/Username: <Your Yahoo! Mail address>
· Email address: <Your Yahoo! Mail address>
· Password: <Your Yahoo! Mail password>
Note: Use the correct settings because
incorrect settings will create a problem in enabling POP3. Or You can take help from Yahoo customer services help live chat
have enabled pop3 and the method will work whenever you want to enable
pop3 on your account.