Or Login using BecomeGorgeous
Please fill the form below and follow the further instructions.
You are about to receive a email from us please make sure to check your spam or junk folder and add our email firstname.lastname@example.org to your contact list.
Published on: 21 Oct 2011 by mimi_anetionete
The hardest part of every day, I think, is dragging your ass out of your comfy, warm cocoon of blankets and pillows, and stepping out into a frigid room and stumbling to the bathroom to prepare for work. Honestly though, after adjusting to the cold my favourite part of the day is getting ready. I think it sets the standards of how you're going to feel for the rest of the day, and if you walk out of the house feeling sloppy your mood will match. So out of boredom on my night off I will rehash my morning routine, enjoy if you please!
1. Hit snooze a thousand times. Finaly get up, kiss the boyfriend, and stumble to the bathroom.
2. Cleanse. I use L'Oreal face wash for Sensitive Skin, priced 14.95 , found in drugstores.
2. Moisturize. Johnson's Baby Lotion, allow to set in.
3. Make a cup of coffee, eat some toast. Breakfast is the most important meal of my day since I rarely have time to stop for lunch.
4. By now the lotion has set in. I apply L'oreal face primer for medium skin tones. I use the stick and also the cream. Price was 13.00 with 40% off coupon, bought in the drugstore.
5. If my brows need taming (and since I had thick, black eyebrows they need to be tended too daily haha) I use Sally Hansen tweezers, 20.00 at drugstores.
6. Wash My Hands. I get attacked by acne if my hands are dirty, so I always , always, wash them before putting on make up.
7. Then I apply Maybelline cream foundation in Honey Beige. Priced 16.45 at drugstores. I apply this all over my face and around my ears and under my chin, to avoid the dreaded make up lines.
8. Maybelline cream blush is next, in peach satin. This is a gorgeous shade with medium skin tones, makes it look like I don't work in bright lights all day. :) I put on a big smile and apply it to the apples of my cheeks, and smears it backwards underneath my cheekbones.
9. Physician's Formula powder bronzer is next. I use the Studio Secrets Brush set, cutest thing ever! I apply bronzer to the edges of my face, the top of my forehead, my t-zone and my neck and collarbone. I ensure that this is blended extremely well.
10. Prestige eyebrow define is next. Even though my brows are bold they also stray and I think it look retarded haha, so I use the gel to seal them in their arch. It lasts all day and doesn't make them look greasy. :)
11. Favourite part! Eyeshadow. This varies on what I want to look like, but I stick to purples, pinks and earth tones. Occassionally I use white but that's only for socials and parties. I only use brown eyeliner, from the Elizabeth Arden collection, for I do not like black eyeliner, I think it is too much. I rim my water liner and above my top eyelashes, and if I'm feeling catty I do a cat's eye.
12. Curl my lashes. I use Revlon Curlers, they never fail. After, I apply Maybellines Day 2 Night mascara, which makes your lashes retardedly long. I love it. I apply to both top and bottom.
13. Lastly, I use white eyeliner to dot the inner gaps in my lower lashes to make my eyes pop. it also helps the whites of my eyes to look brighter.
14. I only use nude lipstick, and I like Revlon soft nude. I do not use lip liner.
15. Lastly, I apply the Balm's Transparent Shadow all over my face, which seals in my make up and reduces shine.
Viola! Then I do my hair, but that varies in what I wanna look like.
16. And then i brush my teeth. ;p