Or Login using BecomeGorgeous
Please fill the form below and follow the further instructions.
You are about to receive a email from us please make sure to check your spam or junk folder and add our email [email protected] to your contact list.
Published on: 11 Nov 2011 by mimi_anetionete
Tonight I am going out on a formal date, with no kids and monsters involved this time :p I'm going to a great sports lounge where it's always bumpin and full of fresh faces and laughs, and I'm honestly so excited!! So I have made up the perfect look to wow the guy, tell me if you would steal this look, so I know I did Well! xoxo
1. LE CLOTHES! ~ Today I'm doing my routine backwards. This helps so I can set my frame of my mind by what I'm wearing, to pinpoint my look exactly. Since it's a little cold, I'll be wearing nude stockings, ones that match my skintone perfectly to give them the sleek look. The thing i love about pantyhose is that it also makes your legs look totally blemish free, a huge comfort for when I'm super juiced and getting self-conscious haha! Then, I slide on a white skirt, which is quite short, but perfect for the place I'm heading too.
b). The shirt I will wear is a violet tube-top that I only crack out for these kinds of occassions.
c). My shoes will not be anything fancy, just my black uggs to keep me on a nice casual side as well.
2. LE HAIR! ~ this evening, I want it not too overwhelming. So, I will wash, and then blow-dry my hair on low heat, using a tooth comb too lightly tease the roots of my hair to add volume and lift. Once my hair is completely dry I will straighten only the ends of my hair, and after all is said and done, I apply Schwartzkopf's volumizing powder, and viola, my hair is complete.
3. LE MAKE UP!~
1. primer. concealer. foundation. ensure complete and total coverage.
2. blush, and bronzer. I apply a decent amount of both, since I'll be in dark lights.
3. I wil be using pink eyeshadow tonight, with a lighter shade of pink covering my entire eye-lid, then a deeper coral color, on the bottom half of my top lid, outlining my eyelashes.
4. A striking cat eye, with my usual brown eyeliner. :)
5. Curl le lashes. Apply an insane amount of black mascara to make my eyes pop.
The jewellery and scents, I have not decided on. However, I must go get ready now, thanks for reading, have a great weekend!