Or Login using BecomeGorgeous
Please fill the form below and follow the further instructions.
You are about to receive a email from us please make sure to check your spam or junk folder and add our email email@example.com to your contact list.
Published on: 31 Dec 2016 by mattsch
It seems that many people who are lucky enough to have fresh, good-looking skin simply take the fact for granted.
However, the rest of us, who probably envy those people more than they know, should recognize that simple processes are the best way to attain a better, healthier looking complexion.
We perhaps are blind to what’s really right or wrong for our skin. Many of us tend to buy ‘beauty’ products that simply makes our acne worse rather than curing it or even making it a little better. So for those of us who are afflicted with acne, here are some acne skin treatment steps that should greatly benefit the condition of your skin.
Most of the acne skin treatment specialists maintain that this will not improve acne but will worsen it.
Therefore you need to find some trusted products that will help the reduce acne like these best face masks for acne prone skin without further damaging your skin. I prefer to use natural products that contain no chemicals such as Dead Sea minerals.
Anyways, here are the 10 Easy Points To Consider to relive acne scars from your skin.
1. Don’t overly cleanse and scrub your acne-prone skin.
2. Avoid using a soap based cleansing product which can leave a residue on the skin’s surface which can both upset the ph balance of your skin and block your pores.
3. Oily skin with acne might tempt you to cleanse more often than needed. Definitely cleanse as part of your bedtime routine, using a pH balance skin care cleanser, so that your skin can “breath”, repair and regenerate while you sleep.
In the morning give your face a nice wake-up with a gentle wash of cold water to close your pores & freshen up from the night’s release of toxins. A good pH balance antiseptic, such as the one above is also a good morning treatment.
For daytime or hot weather with oily skin, use cosmetic blotting sheets to absorb excess oil. Blotters are a natural chemical-free gentle solution to maintaining a Matt complexion. Simply blot them on your oily areas and discard. You can carry them in your purse and travel with them also. Very handy and helpful.
4. Never use harsh chemicals on your acne. Use only natural pH balance skin care products
5. Avoid foods that have high levels of cholesterol and saturated fats such as milk and dairy products and processed foods.
6. Drink plenty of fresh water and eat lots of raw, fresh fruits and vegetables. Always use organic sources to avoid the added toxicity levels of pesticides and man-made fertilizers.
7. Do use a natural and nutritious moisturizer – including acne prone and oily skin and skin with overactive or blocked sebaceous glands. Withholding moisture can actually bring on the very problem you are trying to combat. Feed your skin and it will treat you nicely.
8. Get in the habit of checking the ingredients in your food and skin care products. Choose products that have truly natural ingredients as man-made chemicals can cause premature aging, cancer, and other terrible health problems.
Toxic chemicals in many highly touted skin care lines build up in the body and then try to “break-out” in the form of acne, pimples, sores and rashes. Consider your skin your largest organ and never put anything on it, that you wouldn’t not feel good about putting in your stomach.
9. Never use home micro-dermabrasion kits and exfoliation creams while combating acne.
10. Get plenty of good exercise, lots of fresh air and a little sunshine (vitamin d) everyday.