Or Login using BecomeGorgeous
Please fill the form below and follow the further instructions.
You are about to receive a email from us please make sure to check your spam or junk folder and add our email firstname.lastname@example.org to your contact list.
Published on: 13 Jan 2009 by loveandfear971
1. Set yourself a budget when going to the mall. You never want to end up spending more than you planned to
2. It's better to go to the mall with other people because, A: their opions are helpful and B: It's just more fun!
3. Never Never Never Ever buy anything that you think other people will like, buy it because you like it. (referring to # 2)
4. Be in a clam mood, don't get so...hyper or over excited because you'll end up buying something and then later
think "what was I thinking?"
5. Strategy is key, stores often put things on sale because, A: it's out of season, these are great deals to snag but I bought a chunky knit dress which should be worn with tights which is perfect for fall since it's a knit but it's winter so I'll have to wait to wear it! ahhh
6. Strategy again is key, when thinking if you want to buy something think, "Do I have a shirt to match this?" or "Do I really need another pair of jeans or should I buy a dress for that event next week..?". Think about what you need and what you already have lots of.
7. Risks are big so don't be so scared to buy a pair of rainbow leg warmers
8. Uniqueness is important.
9. It's okay to follow the trends but follow them only if you like them not because you feel like you need too.
10. Waiting for something to go on sale or saving up is a good thing, don't just max out your wallet.