Or Login using BecomeGorgeous
Please fill the form below and follow the further instructions.
You are about to receive a email from us please make sure to check your spam or junk folder and add our email firstname.lastname@example.org to your contact list.
Published on: 25 Jul 2009 by little_miss_sunshine
Ok first off I'm going to give you some things to have a go at if you have spots and yes they are simple but also very effective.
Second I've got a list of my top facial washes for spots.
Now these might not work for everyone, just saying that in advance... but have a look and try a few because you never no...
Try putting toothpaste on your spots at night before you go to bed.
It's very hard not to use it as it covers them all up, but most foundations can sometimes block your pores and make it easier for you to get spots. Even if you just narrow it down to concealer then its still better then foundation. You can also get some concealers which actually help get rid of spots while covering it up.
Drink lots of water every day, try to drink at least 1.5L preferably a bit more but if you are in your teens don't drink over 2.5L every day unless you are a very active person.
Try to maintain a healthy diet, eat your 5 a day and try to cut down on the amount of sweet stuff you have.
Try to keep your hair off your face as it makes your skin more gresy, resulting in spots
The sun will naturally dry out your spots so try and stay in it as much as possible!
1. Depending on how bad your spots are and the quantity, if it is pretty bad and its gotten out of control, then I recommend Clearasil Deep Pore Cleanser, and it claims to get rid of them all in three days and if it is a really bad condition then it will keep reducing them and clearing it up. I am using it at the moment to just clear everything up and it is my third day today and already it is really working.
2. Neutrogena Visibly Clear Rapid Treatment isn't a facial wash but a spot cream and you dab it onto each spot and it does dry them out and you can see progress over night. You use it in the morning and in the evening after cleansing your face. Do beware though, as I have used this product and it is good but honestly don't spread it right arpund the spot because it spreads them and soon you have loads so.... be careful with that....
3. Freederm Facial Cleanser looks really good and although I haven't actually used it the description seems pretty good... I think its more of a prevention thingy and it's not too harsh on the skin... Lots of places recommend it as well.
4. T-Zone Gel Facial Wash is another prevention one which is designed especially for early teenage spots before it can go into acne. It works right down to unblock them but doesn't dry out the skin. Have used it and it was great but now I need something a bit stronger.
5. Hit the spot is quite cheap but you get your money's worth as it has tea tree and witch hazel which helps cleanse the skin.
Hope I helped!