Or Login using BecomeGorgeous
Please fill the form below and follow the further instructions.
You are about to receive a email from us please make sure to check your spam or junk folder and add our email email@example.com to your contact list.
Published on: 23 Jul 2009 by little_miss_sunshine
Don't you hate it when your having a really great time with your mates and you all pose for a picture and then a week later you see the photo and you look really really awful?
Well here are some tips for making yourself look better in photos:
- Don't pose too much. The more natural the look then the better the photo.
- Stand up straight with your head held high. Turn your body slightly to the side and put one leg infront of the other or if thats not possible, tilt your head to the side. This allows you to show your face and your body in a semi profile which is very nice.
- Smile. Don't say cheese though as this can end up looking more like a grimace. For a natural smile push your tongue behind the back of your top teeth.
- Open your eyes wide but don't stare directly at the camera as this can result in you getting red eyes in the photo. Gaze at a spot just slightly above the camera.
- Relax as much as you can and just before the photo is taken take a deep breath.