Or Login using BecomeGorgeous
Please fill the form below and follow the further instructions.
You are about to receive a email from us please make sure to check your spam or junk folder and add our email [email protected] to your contact list.
Published on: 10 Oct 2010 by little_miss_sunshine
Hello :) I'm back again! Sorry I've just had soooo much homework its just like arrghh :L
Anywayss, this article is on how to get rid of bad feelings/thoughts which you have personally.
Trust me, after a few tries this really works, it really helps me when I'm feeling kind of down.
OK, so sit back and relax for a minute and just follow what I say:
- Think of somewhere where you remember as being a happy,relaxing place
- Now, close you eyes and picture that place, try to put in every little detail of what it looks like
- Next, add smells to your mind picture, the smell of freshly cut grass, or of a bbq, anything which is in your picture
- Now, add sound to your mind picture, water trickling down a stream, trees waving in the air, anything which is in your picture
- Next, add touch to your mind picture, if your lieing on the ground, the softness of the grass, or the coolness of a swimming pool, anything which is in your picture
- And finally, put all of the senses in your mind picture together and do an action with your hand. It could be touching two of your fingers together, whatever it is, make it easy and comfortable.
Stay like that for a minute or two, and then go back to your normal work/day.
Everytime you feel upset or sad, do your hand movement and then think of your happy place, the sights, the smells, the sounds, and the touch to your mind picture.
If you do this often enough, then everytime you do your specific hand movement/position you will feel happy.
Another thing to do when your not feeling happy, is to smile. Even if your not actually happy, then just smile, because it is scientifically proven that it makes you feel better.
Also, sitting down with a tub of Ben&Jerry's and watching a funny film also helps!
But do try that imagining thing, because I can honestly say that it definitly works for me...