Or Login using BecomeGorgeous
Please fill the form below and follow the further instructions.
You are about to receive a email from us please make sure to check your spam or junk folder and add our email email@example.com to your contact list.
Published on: 20 Aug 2009 by little_miss_sunshine
I'm not saying your not nice.
I'm just saying how you can be nice to everyone and be a genuinly happy, warm nice person.
1. When you do things to other people, think if you would actually like it if it happened to you.
2. Try not to think "What's it to me?" and think if it will help someone else or make them happy.
3. Help people when they are in need. If someone needs help getting off a bus or crossing the road and you are nearby then help them.
4. Don't gossip. I know it's tempting but keep bad thoughts to yourself - as it will always come back on you later plus think of rule no. 1.
5. Doing little but good things gives the world a little spirit and happiness to it when you know you can rely on people to help you in your time of need.
Smile at passers by.
Pick up litter on the street if you are about to pass a bin.
Be someone that people want to be around because you make them feel happy.