Or Login using BecomeGorgeous
Please fill the form below and follow the further instructions.
You are about to receive a email from us please make sure to check your spam or junk folder and add our email email@example.com to your contact list.
Published on: 31 Aug 2009 by little_miss_sunshine
So the first day back to school can be a big one, especially if your going up into high school.
After the summer break everyone's coming back and it's all different and you need a bit of time to get back into your school routine.
If your worried about going back to school then check out these pointers and if your not then you might just want to check them out anyway because, you never know, you could learn something!
1. Pack your bag the night before and make sure that everythings in the right place and it's all there. Ideally do it before dinner because then you will have time to remember anythings you have forgotten before it's too late. So you will need your school bag, your pencil case, in the morning you will need to make a packed lunch if you're taking one, you probably won't need your p.e kit as it's very unusual to be doing it on the first day.
2. What to wear? If you are one of the schools who don't have a uniform then you might want to plan out what your wearing the day before and you might want to plan out what your wearing the whole week as you don't want a morning panic! The first day you want to be trendy and look your best because first impressions count. But instead of wearing EVERYTHING trendy then you could have maybe one trendy thing a day on the first weeek, just to even it out, like the first day a check shirt, the second a tunic/dress with a waist belt etc... After the weekend though you shouldn't worry as much and just wear things you would normally wear.
3. Make-up. Keep it simple. A little foundation, mascara and lipgloss always does the trick and if you are lucky enough to have even skin and no spots and gorgeous long lashes then you probably only need lipgloss! Don't wear makeup in areas you don't need to. Keep it as natural as possible.
4. Friendship worries? Plan to see a friend in your class before you go back so that way you'll have something to chat about. Don't cling to one person on the first day though, give it a while and then choose who you want to hang around with. In your first year of high school friendships shuffle around alot so don't worry and just go with the flow, becuase you'll end up with the people who are most like you and who you get on with best.
5. Just smile and don't worry. Stessing means spots, dark under eye circles, tiredness and not feeling great - so if you can avoid stressing out then do!