Or Login using BecomeGorgeous
Please fill the form below and follow the further instructions.
You are about to receive a email from us please make sure to check your spam or junk folder and add our email [email protected] to your contact list.
Published on: 26 Sep 2009 by little_miss_sunshine
First date worries. Well everyone has them don't they?
Whether it's a tiny feeling in the pit of you stomach or you so nervous you almost feel sick - there is always some nerves and anticipation.
So I was thinking... I haven't done a blog post in a while... but what should I do it about? Then it hit me... the number of times people have posted questions asking about what to wear what to do what to feel on your first date... sooo I have devised this blog entry together to help all those people out there.
1. Be absoloutly comfortable with what your wearing. You want it casual but cool... So maybe skinnies and a pretty top and ankle boots? Or a highwaisted skirt and t=shirt for an eighties look? Whatever it is don't try tooooo hard. Also if your going to the cinema then your not going to want to wear a skirt that is so short that when you sit down it shows your pants. So be practical about it too.
2. Don't talk to your date on MSN or via texting alot just before your date otherwise you won't have much to talk about!
3. If there is a meal involved - don't go for garlic! If your expecting a kiss you don't want to give him a garlic kiss!
4. Take it slow... if they want to go further with you and you don't then don't let them. You have your rights and you don'y want to rush into something on your first few dates.
5. Let him talk then you talk. Don't let either of you do ALL of the talking ... say a bit about you and then you ask about him?
6. Relax and smile... - also after a meal go to the loos and see if you've got something stuck in your teeth or just to freshen up a bit.
The most important thing is to be yourself... Good luck!