Or Login using BecomeGorgeous
Please fill the form below and follow the further instructions.
You are about to receive a email from us please make sure to check your spam or junk folder and add our email firstname.lastname@example.org to your contact list.
Published on: 01 Dec 2016 by lisiana
Skin issues are everybody’s problem. Some have one specific concern, while others have a host of skin conditions that they have to deal with. So, whenever dark under eye circles seem to be getting to your nerves, and it is practically the only skin condition you feel compelled to deal with every single day, you should think about people who have to deal with worse, everyday, for the rest of their lives.
The dark origins
Sometimes, all that’s required is for you to stop worrying about your skin problems and rather start working on the solutions. A skin lightening cream will help. Though, will a Nova Derm eye cream which, other than brightening the skin, also contains peptides that plump up skin around your eyes, perform better? In fact, these are secondary questions that you can start googling up after you’ve learned about the 5 facts affecting your eye skin health:
1. Skin around your eyes are ultra thin and delicate. It can be easily damaged by excessive rubbing alone, and can get easily irritated by harsh products as common as fragrance and colorants.
2. An intricate network of thin capilliaries lie underneath your eye skin. These are prone to stress, and strain, and constrict very easily. A late night out, a high strung discussion or a simple eye strain can bust these veins, causing fluid that includes blood to leak out and become deposited around your eyes. When blood dries, it is what gives skin around your eyes its dark color.
3. Your eyes are physiologically set lower into your skull than the rest of your face. When skin around it turns dark, it creates a shadow that sinks your eyes even deeper in appearance.
Tough problem? Not!
Enumerated below are 10 tips to vanish your dark under eye circles:
1. Moisturize dry and tired eyes. There are several reasons why you may be chronically suffering from dry eyes syndrome. It could be that you are born with it or, it could be the heat, staring on your screen for hours or even failing to shut it for even a few hours. Have a moisturizing or anti-redness eyedropper sitting by your desk or inside your bag all the time so that you can reach for it whenever your eyes feel rough and dry.
2. Cleanse your eye skin daily and exfoliate at regular intervals. These are essential to keep your eye skin healthy and bright. It may be safer to use physical exfoliators around these areas as chemical exfoliants may only irritate sensitive skin in these parts more.
3. Relax your eyes. Refrain from staring in one direction over prolonged periods of time. If your work compels you to stare at the computer for a full 8 hours everyday, raise your head up, around and side-to-side every so often to relieve your eyes from the tension and stress having to stare at just a single direction.
4. Moisturize skin around your eyes. Moisturizers are important for your skin but since your eyes are so delicate and so easily irritated, you will need a more specialized product to help take care of skin around these parts. Particularly choose products that are mild, non-irritating and do not contain fragrances, one of top three most irritating ingredients for the skin.
5. Consider getting professional help. If you want to see more drastic results sooner, you may have to consider non-surgical procedures that support skin brightening by enhancing faster skin cell turnover. It could be chemical peel, a facial mask or a laser skin resurfacing technology.
6. Use products that help lighten dark under eyes. These products are specifically formulated for you dark skin problem. Look for products like Nova Derm Eye Cream which contains retinol, a Vitamin A derivative that inhibits melanin formation and regulates skin pigmentation, but also contains peptides that help improve your skin’s moisture levels.
7. Eat healthy and exercise. It could be the excessive salt in your diet that is causing your eye skin to puff and leak fluids, and lack of exercise can be a factor that aggravates your poor blood circulation. Taking healthier food and performing more physical activities can rival even the best skin lightening cream you’ve tried so far.
Dark under eye circles may not be as major as a problem like dermatitis, rosacea or even acne but it does deserve your closer attention, that is, if you want to see your eyes shining bright and proud again.