Or Login using BecomeGorgeous
Please fill the form below and follow the further instructions.
Published on: 23 Feb 2017 by kristenwhite6
What do you look for in a swimsuit? Is it the size? Is it the color? There are various swimsuit designs you will find at different stores. It will help if you know your body shape in advance and the purpose for which you are buying one.
A swimsuit is a clothing item designed to be worn during water-based activities and sports. Based on their designs, there are various swimsuit types including bikinis, tankinis, one-piece and so on. Bikinis are one of the most common swimsuits, available either as a one-piece or two-piece. You can wear them while swimming, surfing: scuba-diving and sports like beach volley-ball and even during summer season. Bikinis are the most revealing of all the swimsuit designs and they are mostly preferred by women who dare to bare their skin.
Tankinis has the portion between the bra and the panty in tank shape, offering cover for the upper part of the body which is revealed in case of bikinis. If you are not comfortable revealing your belly, this should be your choice. One-piece swimsuits are known to provide the most cover up amongst swimsuit designs. As the name suggests, a one-piece swimsuit is single piece clothing typically covering the whole torso.
You can buy a swimsuit for different purposes, usually for water-based activities and sports. There are hundreds of swimsuit designers and brands that bring thousands of swimsuit designs, colors: fabrics and so on, giving you a humongous collection to choose from. Some offer to hide and some to reveal your skin, therefore, it could get tricky if you have not made a prior decision before hitting the store.
10 ways to look for the best place to buy swimsuits online.
1. Check out stores that sell only swimwear -- these are great for specialized assistance.
2. Department stores offer plenty of choices, but the lighting can be harsh in the dressing rooms.
3. Buy them online. Find a site that asks for your specific measurements and body type.
4. Check out discount stores for great deals.
5. Surf the net for specific swimsuit sales at your favorite department stores.
6. Shop seasonal sales to get major discounts.
7. Fashion magazines and catalogs are great ways to avoid the crowded malls, but before you order make sure to take your measurements and buy the suits that best match your body shape.
8. Specialty stores and boutiques near the beach often offer great sales but not much variety.
9. Many stores have brand-new designer suits just waiting for a bid.
10. Bring your best buddy with you. You can make the experience a bit more fun and get an honest opinion.