Or Login using BecomeGorgeous
Please fill the form below and follow the further instructions.
You are about to receive a email from us please make sure to check your spam or junk folder and add our email email@example.com to your contact list.
Published on: 22 Feb 2017 by kristenwhite6
Wood has been an important building material throughout the world since the early days of humanity. Construction, farming, and several other industries have understood the unique nature of wood and the value it provides.
In today's world, everyone love being in touch with nature and live a simple and casual life. The latest rage in fashion watches today are wooden watches. They are known as being very fashionable (among both men and women). These timepieces have always been loved, but there are many qualities that make them desirable.
An immense amount of time and effort put into every handcrafted piece. Now here are some great reasons to consider wearing a wooden watch:
• They stand out because they are different and naturally beautiful. Natural variation in wood grain ensures that no two watches will be the same. Nature produces distinct wood grain patterns even within the same tree. This adds to the warmth, uniqueness, and character of each watch.
• Any watch made of wood is light-weight. This is true for all watches that are 100% wood. Most of them are half the weight of a watch with a metal band.
• Wooden watches are eco-friendly. This is one of the most talked about benefits of these watches. These watches are from a renewable resource since we can replant trees. Most wooden timepieces are from scrap wood, and most of the boxes are from recycled papers. We can save the future with one watch at a time.
• These watches are hypoallergenic with a nontoxic finish. This is great for many people who are allergic to metal against their skin.
• Wooden watches are a part of everyday fashion at a very reasonable price. Moreover these watches are available online.After all the great reasons to have a wooden watch, just don't forget that not all wooden watches are the same especially if there is a cheap wood veneer on steel watches. Making sure that you have a 100% natural wood watch is important.
Nature has never been so well used. Eco-friendly, hypoallergenic, nontoxic finish, light weight are a few qualities of hand-made wooden watches. Also, any of this kind of watch will change and ages along with you, giving it a unique look after time with the patina. Keeping forests healthy and happy keeps our society healthy and happy. By having a wooden watch, you can keep a reminder on your wrist. Enjoy all watches that are 100% natural woods.
The great things about looking for wooden wrist watch sale include perceptible comfort due to its considerable lightness. Also, since wood isn't subject to thermal variations just as that metal is, such a wrist watch is fairly durable. For people attuned with nature, a wood watch helps maintain and reinforce that interconnection, giving one a feeling of being nearer to the eternal electricity of mother earth.