You want the commercial eyelashes. Strong, healthy, naturally huge after one stroke? Well. You can’t have it after one stroke... the girls on those commercials, every single one, are wearing professionally applied fake eye lashes. Usually women/teens don’t have natural thick, long, dark eyelashes, if you do.. why the hell are you wearing mascara? I’ve literally owned every single mascara and if I haven’t owned it, I’ve tried it. Mascara... let’s just say it is pretty much my baby. Also, I’m a huge sucker for marketing... ask my family. Okay let’s get on with it:
ITS ALL ABOUT THE LAYERS, TIME, AND TYPE OF MASCARA YOU USE.
1. I don’t curl my eyelashes. Ever. I used to, but didn’t for long. It breaks and tares your eyelashes out, and I carelessly pinched my eyelids, which HURT. (If you do curl your lashes DON’T be an idiot girl and curl them after you have already applied mascara. Unless you want to lose your lashes in a year.)
2. Always wear liquid eyeliner on your upper lid. By your lash line... It will make your lashes look fuller.
3. First apply the: Water Proof Voluminous Mascara (L’oreal) or anything close.
-maybe 3-5 times **TRY NOT TO LET IT DRY BETWEEN COATS**
4. Secondly: apply 3-5 coats of Voluminous Carbon Black Mascara (L’oreal) or anything close.
5. Is optional: apply Maybelline Pulse Perfection Mascara
6. Thirdly: apply 3-4 coats of black side (NOT WHITE) L’oreal Volume Shocking Mascara or anything close.
**REPEAT UNTILL DESIRED LOOK**
Tip: If you find your eye lashes are brittle or short. Try using Vaseline on them before you go to bed or when you wake up. It will make them grow in stronger and maybe even longer over time.
********AND BY COATS I MEAN HOW MANY SWIPES OF MASCARA.
Where to find these:
- Shoppers drugmart
- You might have to look around a bit for Volume Shocking "L'Oreal" mascara. Maybe Zellars.