Or Login using BecomeGorgeous
Please fill the form below and follow the further instructions.
You are about to receive a email from us please make sure to check your spam or junk folder and add our email email@example.com to your contact list.
Published on: 27 Jan 2009 by jessie_elisa
1. Use foundation and powder if needed.
2. Apply primer as base to lid.
3. Apply white all over lid. Stop at crease.
4. Use liner brush to apply black halfway across lashline. Create a line going outwards. Drag out in a thin line.
5. Apply black to lower lashline.
6. Apply white to inner corner and connect to black.
7. Apply liquid liner to upper lashes thickly.
8. Apply mascara to top lashes.
9. (THE FOLLOWING IS RIGHT EYE ONLY!!) Take an eyeliner brush and from the outter corner of your eye to about halfway in, make a dark blue line using eyeshadow.
10. Make a blue line from the halfway mark down about half an inch.
11. Make another line diagonally right, and upwards, to about the same heighth as the bridge of your nose. This line should be about an inch long.
12. Make another line running diagonally down about 3 inches.
13. Make another line going up about 1 and 1/2 inches.
14. Make a line going down about an inch.
15. Make one more line connecting where you began and where you finished.
16. Look at the picture and make sure everything is correct. If not, correct it and fill it in with blue eyeshadow.
17. Apply nude gloss.