Or Login using BecomeGorgeous
Please fill the form below and follow the further instructions.
You are about to receive a email from us please make sure to check your spam or junk folder and add our email [email protected] to your contact list.
Published on: 17 Apr 2018 by jesika
They say that a woman’s hair is her crowning glory and what caps her overall beauty, but sometimes hair problems keep them from wearing one and lowers self-esteem.
Stress and pollution are the two major enemies of healthy hair. So it’s important that women take care of their hair every day and give it some salon-pampering from time to time.
Let’s brush off some hair problems along with the proper ways of treating them.
• ChildbirthHair grows fast during pregnancy stage as estrogen level rise. However, after delivery, the estrogen level goes back to normal which starts to shed off thick hair that grew in the last ten months.
• Changes in Birth Control
Switching to a different type of hormonal contraception can also cause hormone-induced shedding.
• Compulsive hair pulling disorders Trichotillomania
Trichotillomania is a type of impulse control disorder that requires proper diagnosis, education, and treatment from specialists like Trichstop.
• Protein Deficiency
• Certain Medications
• Dandruff or Scalp Psoriasis
• Intense Emotional and Physical Stress
• Too tight hairstyles
• Over-processing your hair with chemicals like hair color, re-bond and other hair enhancement processes
• Autoimmune Diseases like Alopecia
There are home remedies to treat and avoid hair fall like choosing the right shampoo and conditioner, proper diet and exercise, oiling, egg mask, coconut milk, green tea and aloe vera.
DANDRUFF & ITCHY SCALP
Dandruff are white flakes caused by excess oil on the scalp causes skin cells to clump together. Dandruff may be caused by dry skin; sensitivity to hair products; and skin conditions such as seborrheic dermatitis or eczema. Another cause is the overgrowth of a yeast-like fungus.
Treat dandruff with a non-medicated shampoo, massaging the scalp firmly, and then rinsing well. If this fails, try special anti-dandruff shampoos but double check on the usage instruction.
However, if non-prescription preparations still fail in providing some improvement after 2 weeks, or if the condition worsens, consider seeing a doctor.
Split ends is common on women with thick and coarse hair strands; may also be caused by lack of moisture in the hair, using chemicals like hair colors or excessive blow drying your hair or using straighteners and curlers..
• Regular trimming
• Massage oil onto your hair before washing it
• Use hair conditioners or apply a leave-on conditioner after shampoo
• Dry your hair gently
• Use a wide tooth comb
• Reduce use of hair iron and drier
• Limit sun and dust exposure
Hair gets frizzy when its cuticle layer is raised, which allows moisture to pass through and swell the strands. As a result, hair appears dry and frizzy.
Get rid or tame frizzy hair by:
• Use a shampoo that has glycerin. It combats frizz by penetrating and hydrating from the inside out. It also works as a humectant, creating a protective coating on your hair, so it is less likely to lose moisture.
• Use hair conditioner regularly, but do a conditioner-only day twice a week
• Use hydrating mask once a week
• Dry hair up to at least 90% before you blow dry