Or Login using BecomeGorgeous
Please fill the form below and follow the further instructions.
You are about to receive a email from us please make sure to check your spam or junk folder and add our email firstname.lastname@example.org to your contact list.
Published on: 09 Sep 2010 by jazzy17
Yeah you know its summer when you feel the sweat running down your back, the laziness feeling and the sound of cicadas .
Then before you now it schools out . Heres the bucket list of what you can do to avoid the boredom munchies from coming on.
1. Get up early in the morning and eat breakfast outside whilst watching the sunrise
2. Have a shower in your underwear if ur parents ask why just say it for the art of being spontaneous
3. If you have a dart board pin it up some where , get a picture of a celebrity you dislike pin it on theboard and throw darts at them good anger releasement ppl
4. Have a late night yo momma battle with ur friends
5. Sleep out on your front porch with ur bestie
6. Get a mattress lay it somewhere , then climb on top of the roof and jump off the roof bonus if u have trampoline or pool.
7. Go swimming
8. Walk up to randoms and say "Jar I from Sweden"
9. Rope in your friends to run down the street with you in your PJS (hey its better than being in your undwear or worser still naked!!)
10.Have a slumber party and kick out any men in the house
11. Dress your toddler bro (if u have one) up as a girl, my sister and i did that once except he wasn't a toddler
12. Dye your hair
13.if you can't wear a wig
14. Eat cereal out of a cup
15. Go shopping with ur friends
16. Have a waterbomb fight
17. Go to the hairdressers and beauty salon and spoil ur self with a makeover
18. If your short of cash have ur bestie or sister give u a makeover
19. Go to the beach
20 . Go to an amusement park
21.prank call someone and say " 1block left 2 blocks right thats how you get to earls house" or if u get the answering machine go "luke i am ur father" and breath deeply and dont forget the deep voice
22. write poems, novel etc
23. do art stuff