Or Login using BecomeGorgeous
Please fill the form below and follow the further instructions.
You are about to receive a email from us please make sure to check your spam or junk folder and add our email firstname.lastname@example.org to your contact list.
Published on: 07 Apr 2017 by jazz321
The Little Black Dress credited to Coco Chanel is one of the most versatile pieces created in the history of fashion. Even fashion genius, Karl Lagerfeld, does not hold back his admiration for the LBD: “One is never over-dressed or under-dressed with a Little Black Dress”.
The best blacks of Spring
Even when all the colors are blossoming all around us, some people simply cannot help but keep wearing black in Spring. We bring you, therefore, the Top 7 Spring outfit ideas we picked up in this season’s runways:
1. Lace dress by Dolce and Gabbana. There were only pieces to love and behold at the Dolce and Gabbana runways — Everything! That includes beautiful pieces of black lace dresses. We fell in love with this lace dress with collars lined in white. The mini dress was paired with lace socks with nothing but a piece of sole underneath. The bralette and the high-waist, girdle bikini bottom showed through the ultra sheer piece.
There was another lace piece on D&G that was absolutely breathtaking. It was worn with bralette and bikini bottoms showing as well but, this time, the lace dress stretches down to the calves. It came with layered semi-sleeves and a closed-neck collar.
2. Belted black dress in sheer fabric with shiny black floral embellishments bby Michael Kors. It was the infamous dress that Bella Hadid wore when she tripped and tumbled down the runway. Oh well, we feel sorry that none of those who were present during the show offered their hand to let her up and instead got busy taking snaps of her rolling on the floor. Anyway, the dress still looked absolutely stunning. Bella wore it with ankle-strapped velvet pumps with squared heels.
3. Belt bras, leather jacket, skater skirt with calf-high buckled black leather boots by Versus Versace. Even if you’re not a fan of black dressing, it’s impossible not to fall in love with this Spring outfit. The ensemble is totally cool and it absolutely rocks. Chill out, party or just plain, ordinary day, this outfit is a guaranteed head turner.
4. Black dress with Mandala print by Givenchy. The very handsome Kendall Jenner walked the designer’s deep, dark and very black runway in this piece. The Mandala print adds a pop of color to this dress. It was paired with strappy stiletto sandals worn with black socks, and a very wet look hair.
Other stunning outfits to checkout are the pantsuits and blazers worn with large, golden chains with colorful, giant shell for pendants.
5. Black, blazer-cut top jumpsuit pants by Saint Laurent. Every outfit on this show had black as the dominant color. All of which were oozing with sex appeal. This particular piece was amazingly imagined and executed. Tailored, came with a belt, side pockets, then paired with a sexy, curvy pair of black pumps. Other pieces to check out from this collection are the structured, zip up sleeves and the sequinned mini dresses.
6. Sheer, fringed off-the-shoulder dress by Alexander McQueen. If your mantra goes like, “Black is my love” then you should definitely keep watching Alexander McQueen from this point forward. The wonderful way this designer fuses together the mesh, leather, crepe, lace, embroidery, metals, lingerie and everything else Medieval will literally make your jaw drop.
This particular piece is halfway lady and halfway edgy. The piece was dressed with beautiful dull metallic earrings and choker, then worn with shiny and studded charol combat boots. If his designs fail to impress you then, we don’t know what will.
7. Floral rocks on mesh dress by Giambattista Valli. This outfit is embellished with bright floral gemstones which still brings out the spring in this beautiful outfit worn on the runway by Gigi Hadid. Bra and high-waist bikini bottoms were left showing through. A tiny ribbon tied to the waist added another touch of feminine to this piece. Get inspired to wear your skin bare with this piece, just like what the makeup crew did to Gigi.
Go ahead and feel free to wear your favorite shade despite the colorful, vibrant shades of spring, These blacks are totally beautiful. Learn a style advice uttered by no other than Marc Jacobs. He was once quoted as saying, ”Clothes mean nothing until someone lives in them.” Get yourself a dress that you will love to wear over and over again simply because that is your personal style, not something that was forced on you.
Image Source : Google