Or Login using BecomeGorgeous
Please fill the form below and follow the further instructions.
You are about to receive a email from us please make sure to check your spam or junk folder and add our email firstname.lastname@example.org to your contact list.
Published on: 23 Jan 2017 by jazz321
The coming of the new year brings new hope and marks new beginnings. These are the primary reasons why resolutions are so commonly set just before the fireworks go off at midnight. But what’s in a resolution? It’s a promise and a chance to hope for whatever it’s worth — a better health, a better life, a better perspective.
Are you ready to start the new year right? Apart from setting your health and fitness goals, there are countless other ways to attract positive vibes this coming year, and this list of 10 can give you a good head start.
1. Help a stranger everyday. Doing something for others redounds to experiencing happiness. A penny or a few seconds of your time — either way, it’s a small price to pay for uplifting your spirit and enhancing your overall well-being.
2. Read an inspiring quote to start each day. Enhance your good mood and learn wisdom from a powerful quote before starting your routine each day. There are mobile applications that you can download that will deliver you these inspiring and motivational quotes daily. If you like it the more old-fashioned way, you can get yourself a planner that comes with these sayings or, a daily devotional. It’s a good way for you to never forget to feed your spirit.
3. Smile back when you’re being criticized. Keeping your grace and sophistication even when under scrutiny is a skill which wise people patiently learn and practice again and again. Become more composed under pressure over time but for now, you should learn to wait and to just keep doing it deliberately until it comes to you naturally.
4. Walk away when you’re being bullied. It’s easy to hurl back and curse at people who put you down. It takes more courage to keep your silence and just walk away. It’s not being cowardly or not being able to stand up for yourself, it’s just being able to turn around and tap yourself on the back for being the better man or woman.
5. Take a photo for the senses 365 days in a year. Sure it can be for posting on social media but, it’s more keepsakes for your memory. It makes it your habit to look for the beauty around you. Who knows? You might even learn to look for beauty nobody else can see. It trains you to capture the best out of what’s around you even in an ordinary day.
6. Tell yourself you’re beautiful every morning. So many people put down themselves everyday. Doing so does damage to your ego and self-confidence over time. Whether it’s your face, body, a skill, a talent or something else you think you’re lacking, keep in mind that it’s all just a matter of perspective. See, even in photography, the same rock taken from different angles won’t ever look the same way.
7. Tell your family members you love them before going to bed. It gives you peace to be in good terms with your loved ones or to settle your differences with them before you retire and close your eyes. You end the day right by being peaceful with everyone at home.
8. Say a prayer before you close your eyes. End the day by feeding your spirit. Thank God or the heavens for keeping you safe and sane, no matter how bad the day that just passed may have turned out to be. Pray for strength to survive life’s toughest challenges and pray that help, even in the form of strangers, will be there to lift you up when you need a helping hand.
9. Save more than you spend. If you haven’t been very disciplined about spending your money, perhaps it’s time you scratched off your debts so you can finally be freed. From this year forward, learn to spend only what you have, even for big-ticket expenditures like a new home or a new car.
10. Invest in yourself. Eating healthy and enrolling yourself to gym classes is investing in yourself. So too is signing up for further education and training, and even learning a new hobby. Keep your mind active and your senior years will flow with relative ease.
Find new hope for the coming year. This time, make no excuses, and don’t break your promises to yourself. Think of everyday to be your last big shot at doing it another, better way.