Or Login using BecomeGorgeous
Please fill the form below and follow the further instructions.
You are about to receive a email from us please make sure to check your spam or junk folder and add our email firstname.lastname@example.org to your contact list.
Published on: 18 Mar 2017 by janet-wilson
A drop safe is commonly used in the business establishment that needs paperwork and money dropping. It has added the feature of tracking the paper bills or document collected for a certain time. This one is placed in a specific place or corner way into all business staff that needs fast access to this data safe. Trusted manufacturers create this type of safes. They specialize not in the production of guns safes but purely on depository cabinets.
There are lots of choices of burglary safes in the market. Among these are the following:
- Adecco JO-400 Safe
- AA Top Loading Electronic Drop
- AA Large Top Loading Extra Wide Slotted Keyed Safe
- AA Front Loading Electronic Drop Safe
- Depository Safe with LCD Display
- Amsec DSC 2014 CK Top Loading Depository Safe
- ALS Double Door Electronic Drop With Drop Slot
- Adecco JO-626 2x Drop Safe
Categories of Drop Safe
Burglary Safes can be categorized as:
1. Small Drop Boxes – this is usually used for personal properties only. Most often placed in the rooms, the small drop safe are very mobile, easy to access, easy to unlock and unlock, and super protective for your belongings.
2. Top Loading Drop Boxes – from the name itself, these have the open dropping slot at the top part of the deposit safes. It is for easy drop off of the item that needs to be placed inside.
3. Double-Door Deposit Safes – It has two protective doors for double security of the items inside the box. One door is in the body of the box to protect the items inside and second is placed on the top to cover the slot opening where you put the money or document.
4. Burglary Safes with an Interior Locker – For optimum protection, the business owners opt to have this type of drop safe for super ensured protection against robbers and thieves.
5. Rear-Loading Drop Safes – this one is particularly used in home or business which need double access from one room to another. The other opening is in the front part, while the other part has also opening thru it.