Or Login using BecomeGorgeous
Please fill the form below and follow the further instructions.
You are about to receive a email from us please make sure to check your spam or junk folder and add our email [email protected] to your contact list.
Published on: 21 Mar 2017 by jameshopes
Traveling a major concern amongst today’s young generation, well not only in youngsters but also elder people love traveling. London is a place to visit. There are many eye catchy, interesting and adventures
places to visit in London. Well to discuss each and every view point is not possible but yes few of the most popular can be given a quick glimpse.
• Coca-Cola London eye: A graceful rotating wheel over the Thames river and just opposite to the parliament house and Big Ben. It is world’s largest and tallest wheel covering a distance of approx 135 meters. It gives an entire 360-degree showcase of the capital. It is experienced that about on a clear day a person enjoying this wheel can see up to 40 kilometers distance. A fair to enjoy this amazing wheel varies for different age groups. Children below 4 years are free to enjoy whereas for elders and youngsters its fair is Dollar 22.50 per person. If anyone in a group of 15 or more than that than they can enjoy a flat discount of 10 percent.
• London Tower: It’s a Majesties historic royal palace and fortress situated in the heart of London or can say in central London. The owner of this tower Queen Elizabeth 2 is there in right of the crown. White tower of the build gives its glimpse sparkly. Visiting ticket for adults is approx 24.86 dollars whereas for child 11.50 dollar per head. Again great concessions for children below 5 are free.
• Westminster Abbey: This is the most historic building of approx 700 years old. This is the point of attraction, approx one million of visitor explore this wonderful building. Audio guides are free for visitors. People from different countries can explore the monument in their own language like German, Spanish, Polish, Japanese and many more. You can see the living pageant of British history in this building. Children below 5 are free to visit and others have to pay an entry fee of 20 dollars per head. Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday are the opening days to visit this historic monument.
• View from shard: The most valuable or can say most premium visitors attraction place Shard. It is situated at the top of Western Europe’s tallest building. It gives a spectacular eye catchy view of London city up to 40 miles. This antique is designed by Architects Renzo Piano. Visiting this monument is priceless; you can see the entire city at one time. Ticket to view this priceless monument for adults is 25.59 Dollar whereas for children 24.59 Dollar.
• London sea life aquarium: Dramatic display of sea life at one stage or platform the London aquarium is the shark reef. Sand Tiger sharks, black tips, and gray reefs are the center of attraction for the visitors. It gives a lesson to save the sea animals.
Well, People who have their dream to visit London can make sure to visit these famous and historic places and enjoy your trip. Rather than spending on wasteful things use your money in a genuine thing.