Or Login using BecomeGorgeous
Please fill the form below and follow the further instructions.
You are about to receive a email from us please make sure to check your spam or junk folder and add our email [email protected] to your contact list.
Published on: 14 Mar 2011 by isy
HEY ALL J
If you are like me and are sitting with a bunch of almost empty lipsticks and are about to throw them out; DONT! Make lip gloss
What you need:
· A Straightener (I used my GHD)
· A metal Tablespoon
· A bobby pin or tweezers
What to do:
· Put on your Straightener to heat up
· Using your tweezers or pin place 1 blob of Vaseline into the spoon
· Cut the lipstick into the spoon or scoop the lipstick into the spoon using the pin. (The amount of lipstick used should be equal to the amount of Vaseline used.)
· Place the spoon onto the plates of the Straightener and let it melt.
· Once melted stir the liquid with the pin or tweezers and pour into the container.
· Place in the freezer for 5-10min.
· Voila J