Or Login using BecomeGorgeous
Please fill the form below and follow the further instructions.
You are about to receive a email from us please make sure to check your spam or junk folder and add our email email@example.com to your contact list.
Published on: 08 Feb 2012 by isy
I love dramatic make up especially eye make -up, but removing make up has always been such a chore for me.
I have tried lots of store make up removers and the main reason I do not like most of them was that they left my skin feeling very dry and tight. Some of them did not remove all traces of make up especially waterproof products.
I have found 3 products with work very well for me and all these products are not only good at removing make up but they are also very good for your skin.
1. Coconut oil
This is by far my favourite method of make-up removal.
· Apply a small amount of coconut oil over your entire face (including lips and a little more on the eye lids if you are wearing a lot of eye make-up)
· Wait a few minutes (1-2)
· Then take a facial exfoliating pad and submerge it in warm water.(this is what I use but you can also use a face cloth)
· Then simply wipe away all trace of make –up. The make-up will simply vanish even waterproof make up
Coconut oil also has great benefits for your skin. Its moisturizing ,helps prevents wrinkles and provides you with a nice glow.
2. Aqueous cream
This is one of the quickest and most effective ways to remove make up.
· Apply a generous amount of the cream all over your face
· Use a face wipe or facecloth to gently wipe away all make up
The aqueous cream has no real added benefits but most aqueous cream contain little or no added ingredients making it ideal for sensitive or acne prone skin.
3. Baby oil
Baby oil can be used the exact same way as coconut oil and is just as effective. Baby oil does not provide extra care to the skin like the coconut oil but I like using the baby oil when my skin is very dry.
I hope that this helps you all. If you have any more tips, comments or questions let me know.